𝐗𝐗. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ ᴋɪꜱꜱ?

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄 ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅgood luck kiss? !!

𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄
ᴇɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
good luck kiss? !!

That morning Hayden woke up with a blond boy hugging her waist, she looked to the bed beside her which had an awake Madeleine McGraw. "Morning." Hayden whispered tiredly to the girl in the other bed.

"Morning," Maddy smiled at the girl, placing her phone on the bed and turning facing Hayden. "..you guys got back like really late."

"I thought you were sleeping?" Hayden asked and Maddy laughed. "I woke up due to someone snoring."

"Oh my god! I don't snore!" Hayden laughed, Walker started moving in the bed, waking up. "Walker.." Hayden mumbled waking the blond up. "You were snoring." Walker continued moving around, not letting his arms leave Hayden's waist.

"You guys are cute." Maddy smiled at the two, Hayden grinned.

Hayden looked down at the boy trying to wake him up once again. "B, come on. Maddy and I have to get ready.." Hayden tried again but he didn't budge. Hayden grabbed his phone from the nightstand and looked at his notifications. "Aryan tried to call you." Walker shot up, Hayden started laughing as she saw the boy hurry and grab his phone and call Aryan.

"Good morning to you too?" Hayden chuckled watching Walker FaceTime Aryan. Walker hurried and leaned into the girl placing a kiss on her cheek, Hayden blushing. "Aryan!!" Walker cheered and Hayden laughed walking over to Maddy and crawling in bed next to her. "Walker, dude! Where are you?"

"In Hayden and Maddy's hotel!" Walker flipped the camera to see Maddy and Hayden in bed. "Walker!" Hayden exclaimed covering her messy morning hair. "Ooh!" Aryan said grinning at the boy. Walker flipped the screen back to him, continuing to talk with Aryan as Maddy and Hayden talked and went on their phones.

"Hi guys!" Hayden exclaimed waving at the camera on his Instagram live. "Where are you?" Hayden read as she smiled. "In me and Maddy's hotel bathroom, getting ready for set!"