48. Give me a chance

Don't rush.Let my babies take their time.Be a lil patient with them.😪

Taehyung placed Jungkook on the bed carefully as he hovered over the younger, caging the bunny between his arms.

Jungkook hands made it's way to circle around Taehyung's neck as he pulled him closer by his nape, making their faces a breath apart.

Taehyung's sharp yes wandered over Jungkook's face before he leaned down to press his lips on his forehead keeping it there for some time, sharing the warmth.Jungkook closed his eyes at the touch as he hugged the man so dearly.

"I love you" Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard that deep voice, only to see Taehyung staring at him with a blank face.

"Three long years of my misery, I've tried my best to hate you for breaking my heart.But such a loser I was, even after everything I couldn't hate you.Not even a tiny bit.My heart wasn't listening to what my mind was saying.It was always yearning for you.Secretly hoping for you to come back when I was so sure that you'll never.I've loved you with my whole then, even now and will always be.There won't be any change in that." It was a promise from the man as he sealed it with a long kiss on Jungkook's lips and Jungkook didn't know why his eyes were filling with tears for that.Those words felt like a cold rain in his burning heart.

Jungkook responded to the kiss, as he gladly parted his mouth when Taehyung bit on his lower lip, to welcome his warm tongue inside his mouth.

Jungkook couldn't hold back his moan, when their tongues caressed each other.Taehyung didn't hold himself back either as he sucked on the younger's lips, with his tongue tasting every nook and corner of the latter's mouth earning exciting moans from him.

Taehyung broke the kiss, leaving a breathing heavily Jungkook behind who was already seeing stars floating in the room just by a kiss from the elder.

He was already lost when Taehyung trailed his kisses along Jungkook's jaw to his neck, as his togue dragged along the skin, taking a long lick making Jungkook mewl under him as he tilted his head to the side giving more access for Taehyung.

"May I?" Jungkook looked down at that to see Taehyung's hand already on his shirt buttons as the man waited for his permission which Jungkook granted with a nod as a pretty smile bloomed on his swollen lips.

Without waiting more Taehyung unbottoned Jungkook's white shirt before throwing it away to reveal his naked beauty all open for Taehyung's eyes to devour.

Jungkook squirmed under the man's gaze who had his eyes focused on the latter's nakedness.Jungkook can feel the sudden shyness filling him, as his cheeks flared red.

"Tae..." Jungkook let out an embarrassing noise, as he gripped Taehyung's hairs tight when his unblinking gaze was too much for him to take.

Taehyung's eyes were solely focused on Jungkook's chest, where the heavy blossoms were inviting Taehyung to hide between them.They were alluring enough to make Taehyung gulp as without any thoughts Taehyung just shoved his face in between the big milkers of the younger.

Jungkook took a heavy breath at that, making his chest rise up, squeezing Taehyung's face with his boobs in the process earning a deep hum from the man, as he nuzzled his face into the warmth.

Jungkook shuddered when he felt the tongue moving on his cleavage, along with two rough palms finding it's place on his boobs, caressing them softly.

The man's touches were so gentle, yet so rough that Jungkook couldn't help but to pull the man closer to himself, asking for more.

Taehyung raised his head up to take look at those soft melons which were now getting fondled by his long fingers.

The man couldn't help his groan at the sight, as just like how he imagined it in his mind, those plump round mass were too big to fit in his palms.Taehyung tried his best to grab it fully in his palms.But still he couldn't even hide half of it in his whole palm.He give it a squeeze, earning a hiss from Jungkook which went unheard by Taehyung as all the man focused at the moment was the way his boobs got bulged out through the space between Taehyung's fingers.He repeated it again, only to see that sight again as an amused grin made it's way on his lips.