I missed you kid

I sit with my arms crossed in the med bay of the Avenger's compound. They put me on one of those exam table things but it's so tall they had to lift me up, and I don't think I could get down without help. I feel like a little kid! I can't help but wonder if that was intentional. Either way, I'm pissed! But I can't do anything about it but angrily swing my legs back and forth, I hate that my feet don't touch the floor.
The minute the helicopter landed I was pushed quickly through the compound into the med bay. I have no clue why I'm here, I'm not hurt. The door is locked and nobody has come in to talk to me. They can see me though, I know that. There's a camera in the corner of the room watching me. Which is fine, I stick my tongue out at it. Hopefully it bugs them.
Finally I'm so annoyed that I decided to take my chances jumping off the stupid table. I take a deep breath and launch myself off the desk. Immediately there's two people hurrying in through the door. One of them I know and I'm not happy to see him. The other one has grey hair and glasses, plus a lab coat. He's giving nerdy scientist. Of the two options I like the glasses guy better so I focus on him.
Even when my brother catches me by the waist and places me back on top of the table, I keep my gaze on glasses. Sadly, he isn't too interested in me. Actually, they both don't look too enthused.
"So are we just doing a tracker implantation?"
Glasses asks Tony, as he washes his hands in the little sink in the corner of the room and snaps on a pair of latex gloves.
"Ya, that's all Fury told us. Thanks Banner."
Why isn't he asking me? I decide to make them aware of their mistake.
"Um, Banner?"
I try out the name I just learned. Hopefully it's right. Glasses turns to face me so I assume it is his name.
"Yes?"
He speaks calmly, almost too calm. I don't like how professional and distant he is acting. I'm a grown adult woman, they could at least exchange pleasantries.
"I just wanted to let you know I'm completely capable of answering questions and guiding my own health care."
I get an infuriating smile from both men. It's so condescending I can taste it. Banner grabs what looks like a slightly larger than average needle with a tiny device in the vial part. He approaches me and takes my arm.
"I'm sorry hun, I know this isn't an ideal situation but as you are now at the status of a minor with Tony as your guardian. I'm obligated to talk to him about any major decisions regarding your safety and wellbeing."
He nonchalantly pinches some skin on my arm after delivering this bomb shell. Like it was just the most normal thing in the world.
"Little pinch."
He chides sweetly and inserts the needle. I gasp in pain and shock, tears well up in my eyes automatically.
"That was NOT a little pinch!"
I shout wiping the moisture from my eyes with my other hand. He quickly retracts the needle and rubs the affected area.
"I know, I know. It's ok, it's over now. Tracking device all implanted."
Banner walks away to toss the needle and his gloves while Tony moves to stand in front of me. I overt my gaze. He grabs my chin and tilts my head so I'm facing him making me scowl.
"You ok? Does it still hurt?"
His caring words infuriate me and my scowl deepens. He sighs sadly.
"I missed you, kid."