1|Overpowered by Lust

Sedam "Leviathan" Myers| 7:12pm

Leviathan let out a harsh breath as he stared down at the bloody mess in front of him. He let out a few more rounds into each of the five cold and stuff bodies before leaving the small house. He loaded his crew up before his driver pulled out of the driveway, passing by the white van which consisted of his clean up crew.

Leviathan pulled out his small untraceable phone, texting one of his workers, letting them know that the previous mission was a fail. Leviathan rubbed his temples, feeling his stress levels increase.

He finally made it into his large bathroom, heading straight for the shower. He turned the shower water on, giving it time to heat up as he began to do his skincare routine. He then hopped in the shower, cleansing himself of any previous actions before he went out to celebrate with his best friend, Kash.

It was Kash's 26th birthday and typically, Kash wanted to go to a strip club. Leviathan knew ut was standard of Kash to want to go to a strip club for his birthday because Kash wasn't a wholesome person.

Kash liked to party and he loved being around women. Most importantly, he loved sex. Kash got around and Leviathan knew that, but being that Kash is his best friend, he would never judge him for it.

Unlike Kash, Leviathan stayed to himself. He only went to parties or clubs on occasion. Leviathan also didn't get around much. The thought of sleeping with multiple women didn't sit right with him. Leviathan still has intimate encounters with women, just not as much as other men do. His trust issues got in the way of that.

Turning off his steaming shower water, Leviathan stepped out, drying his soaking wet feet onto the small rug that lay flat on the floor just outside of the shower doors.

He grabbed his towel, drying off his body before rapping it around his waist and going over to his sink. Leviathan began brushing his teeth, and lotioning his body before getting dressed.

He decided to go for a simple outfit since this wasn't really his scene. He decided on a simple dark blue sweatsuit and black and white high top panda dunks.
He spritz his body in his Valentino Uomo cologne before grabbing his keys, wallet, and phone before leaving.

Novel "Oleander" Edwards| 10:21pm

Oleander ignored the laughs and small talk held by the other strippers as she continued getting ready for her set. She didn't have much time before she went on so she had to hurry. Oleander got slightly distracted once she felt a presence take a seat beside her. She looked over to see Lemon, her fellow stripper.

"Hey girl." Oleander spoke politely as she carefully took the pins out of her hair and let the curls fall into place. Lemon was the only girl in this place she talked to. Not regularly but whenever they had a shifts together.

"I'm tired as fuck." Lemon breathed in and out dramatically making Oleander laugh.

"I had to work my ass off, literally." Lemon spoke again making Oleander's face light up.

"Who out there?" Oleander turned to face her while still taking pins out of her hair.

"It's some hood nigga birthday, so it's a few ballers out there. Girl, I had to get it while I still could." Lemon said making Oleander agree.

"I know that's right." Oleander nodded her head. She fluffed her hair before standing to her feet, admiring her outfit.

"Good luck, mama. You look gorgeous as always." Lemon told her making her smile. She quickly thanked her before walking out onto the stage once the DJ called her on.

She seductively walked towards the poll as she heard the rhythms of motivation by Kelly Rowland ft Lil Wayne play. She did a spin around the pole before dropping into a middle split. She stared straight ahead into the eyes of the man in front of her.

She slowly got up, sitting on her knees, making sure her ass moved. She moved back and forth, still on her knees as her ass touched the pole before she got all the way up. She gripped the pole tightly before climbing up and spinning around it with her legs wrapped tightly around it.

She opened her legs all the way as she continued spinning around pole before twirling upside down. She unleashed the straps of her bra, letting her titties fall freely.

She slid down the pole, dropping into a split once her hands touched the floor. She then slowly crawled to the man in front of her, staring into his soul, a trick she learned from Lemon.

His face expressed anger but she could tell from her soul gazing that it was more to him than that. Soon enough her dance was over and she got up, collecting her money before leaving the stage.

She sat down at her vanity, stuffing the money into her duffel bag, making sure to secure it in her locker. She touched up her make up since she knew, she would have V.I.P dances lined up. Oleander didn't mind doing V.I.P dancers like some strippers because she needed the money.

Novel was a college student, majoring in computer engineering. She was one of those kids who was more interested in learning than anything else really. She focused primarily on school when she wasn't doing this. Work and school were the only two she could focus on seeing as it's been that since her mother passed when she was 12.

After that she just shut down and she barely talked to anyone. She went to live with her grandma up until she was 18. She decided not to make it hard on her grandmother because raising a teenage girl with no help was already a handful as it is.

With her grandmother being an elderly lady, she couldn't help Novel fund her college, but she was her biggest supporter. Her grandmother didn't like that she stripped, but still she supported her and made she that she knew to be careful.

A knock at the dressing room door broke Novel out of her thoughts as she looked up seeing it was her manager.

"O, you got a V.I.P in room 5." He told her before walking out. She touched up her makeup and her hair a bit before spraying her Kayali LoveFest Burning Cherry perfume all around her body and leaving.

Once she got to the correct room, she opened the door to see the same mug plastered on the unknown man's face. She smiled walking over to him. She straddled his lap, looking deep into his eyes again. She watched as his facial expression softened as she began talking now.

"What song do you want to play?" She asked him, feeling his emotions began to calm down.

"Whatever you want. It's your choice." He spoke looking into her eyes.