chapter 4

The next morning everyone woke up with beaming smiles. They freshened up and went downstairs. Shubman and ishan were the last ones to come downstairs as Shubman couldn't sleep well last night due to fear. Ishan cuddled and whispered sweet nothing's when shubman woke up abruptively from sleep.

They saw virat and others sitting and probably waiting for shubman because they are going grocery shopping today

Good morning everyone they both greeted them. And other also greeted them back. Virat saw the tired is shubman and ishan.

What happened? You guys look like you had no sleep he asked them. Shubman and ishan looked at each other indeed they look like that

Shubi couldn't sleep last night bhai it's a new place na he said not revealing the main reason. Shubman gave a smile and ishan winked at him. If they know that he didn't sleep well because he is scared they will tease him to death.

Oh it's okay shubi you will get used to it now come on we have to go virat said and shub, rishu and Harry all of them stood up and went out after saying bye to everyone.

They booked a cab and went to the Mart. They are strolling around in the Mart with a trolley. Virat told them to take whatever they want and need.  As soon as he said that rishu and Harry started filling the trolley and Virat and shubman going behind them.

Shubman went to the chocolates aisle and took his favourite chocolate packet being cautious. He then smiled cheekily and turned to see Virat with an raised eyebrow.

What is that virat kohli demanded him. Shubman smiled cheekily

Hehe chocolates bhaiyya can we take this please bhaiya we don't have matches soon anyway please shubman gave his puppy eyes. Virat was determined but he melted looking at him.

Okay okay now stop giving me those eyes you know me too well he said and shubman hopped and went to Virat and hugged him. Just then they heard a commotion. They both widened his eyes recognising the voices. They ran to the scene.

Harry and rishu are fighting with someone. They ran to them and stood infront stopping them.

What what's happening here? Virat asked. And the other person who is fighting with Harry and rishu said

These two don't know how to talk they disrespected me the person replied arrogantly.

What? When did we even said anything huh? We are taking this packet and you're the one who disrespected us harry said glaring at the person. One person from the working staff come front and explained how the person disrespected harry and rishu.

Virat's face twisted in anger. How dare that potato looking uncle to disrespect them. Shubman also angry at that man.

How dare you huh how dare you to disrespect them shubman actually unleashed his anger at the man. And the person flinched when he yelled at him. Virat and the other two stood in shock.

Say sorry to them or else you don't what we will do he said and the other person nodded his head scared.

So-rry I'm extremely sorry the person apologized and skipped away. Virat patted his head and Harry and rishu hugged shubman. Shubman instantly calmed down and they paid the bill and went to haweli.

They went inside the haweli and were surprised to see another three people in the living room.

(A/n: I'm adding abhi and mayank and jurel to the story too i hope it's okay with you guys )

Abhi!!!! Shubman yelled and ran to abhi who already stood up to accept the hug. He stumbled with the force but managed to hug shubman. Everyone smiled at their best friend bond.