Chapter 7

September 9th 1717

Bucharest Romania, Catherine has been living here with her new lover Claudia for nearly five years living in Lord Sebastian's castle in his court while she is lovers with Claudia. They met while Catherine was passing through and she got attacked by a group of wolves, Claudia came and helped her. They fast became friends and then lover's. Claudia has never told Catherine about Amy as she didn't want Catherine to think that she was second choice.

That is where Catherine is now, curled up in Claudia's arms as they are both sound asleep after exhausting each other out, they are woken up by banging on their door "Lady Claudia, Lady Catherine. Lord Sebastian request your presence in the grand hall." A guard calls out. Claudia sits up "tell my sire we'll be there as soon as we are dressed." She called out. "How do you live like this, that guard is getting tortured for waking me up." She says and rolls over to go back asleep.

Claudia leans down and begins kissing her neck and shoulder, while gently stroking her arm, this makes Catherine get goosebumps, Claudia's touch sends shivers down to her pussy. Claudia instantly smells her arousal. "You want to go again my love? I need to work harder on pleasuring you." Claudia says to her. Catherine rolls over to face her, puts her hand on her face and kisses her lips "you pleasure me just fine my love, it's just being with you that sets me off." Catherine says to her. "Well you'll have to wait as my sire wishes to see us." Claudia says then kisses her lips and climbs out of bed.

Catherine just watches her beautiful toned ass wiggle as she tipped toes across the cold tiled floor to gather hers and Catherine's clothes, "why can't we just spend the day in this room and make love, It'll be much better than seeing your sire." Catherine says and sits up and kicks the covers of her, she grabs one of her breasts and with the other hand makes her way down to her pussy never taking her eyes off Claudia.

Catherine opens her legs, so Claudia can see her juicy wet pussy, Catherine gently pinches her nipple with one hand and gently touches her clit, this makes her release a slight moan. Claudia just looks at her and is very aroused by what she's doing and really wants to dive in-between her legs and taste her beautiful nectar, but instead she grabs Catherine's clothes and throws them at her, "get dressed my love." She says with a chuckle.

Catherine just laughs at her. "You are no fun darling." Catherine giggles. They get dressed and head to the throne room as Sebastian calls it as there are three thrones in the room two are empty and Sebastian is sat in the middle in his leather battle armor and long cloak. He has graying hair and a very handsome face, Catherine can tell that he was turned in his late forties, something that is not heard of as most vampires are no older than thirty when they were turned, but Mikael needed Sebastian's army's to help capture Lycaon as he was tasked with bringing him in dead or alive by Lilith, as they were lovers and Lycaon betrayed her.

Lilith had a magical make it so Lycaon could never turn human again. All wolves that can change between human and wolf have to learn to shift between human and wolf and the main trigger is normally rage. Lycaon can never be human again as he's always angry, Lilith then killed the magical so no one can ever learn the spell and change him back. "Lady Catherine and my daughter, thank you for joining me." Sebastian says to them, looking very unamused.

"Lord Sebastian, what is it that you needed me and Claudia for, as you interrupted sleep time." Catherine says with a smirk. "The Maguire's want to meet with you as they need our help with a wolf pack in Snagov, they'll meet you there in two days." Sebastian tells them. "Where about in Snagov father?" Claudia asked. "The same place that they always meet you my dear." Sebastian says to her with a smile. "Who's the Maguire's? And why have I never heard of them." Catherine asked.

"The Maguire's are werewolf Hunters, they do not hunt vampires or magicals as they believe that wolves are the greatest threat if left unchecked." Sebastian says to her with a smile. Catherine's rage is written all over her face, and she turns to Claudia "you are in league with Hunters and you never told me." Catherine says and walks off, but Claudia grabs her arm. "I'm sorry my love but the Maguire's help us and we them, come meet them with me." Claudia asked her.