Chuuya

Waking up with the sun on my face I feel an extra set of eyes on me. I get the same bone-chilling feeling running down my spine as I did last night. The feeling that someone is watching me has been following me for months now. I checked my apartment from top to bottom only to find that I needed to find a new cleaner. Either way, I got up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for work. The news of a new dangerous gifted had reached my ears 2 weeks ago. This giften individual can switch people's abilities. the thought of someone walking around with my ability sent chills down my spine.

I got to work and instantly I felt that something was off, that feeling only got worse when I got called to the boss' office.

"You wanted to see me, sir?" I almost laughed at how idiotic I sounded but I kept it quiet as my boss Mori turned to me.

"Indeed. Dazai needs your help" I almost rolled my eyes as Mori said that.

"Again?" My voice was an ocean of emotion. Annoyance, betrail, anger, hatred and amusement. the list kept going as I said those 2 simple syllables.

"Yes. it seems the agency needs our help with this new ability user. Dazai's ability does not affect it. Even he can lose his ability."

My lungs feel tight and a slight panic runs through me. this person is an exception to Dazai's ability? How? Why? What?

"Why is that our problem?" I say nonchalantly even though I am a little scared for Dazai. He doesn't like to lose control or not being useful.

"It is our problem. Because if that idiot comes near one of us and switches our abilities it could be devastating we would lose a lot." The way Mori explained it to me made him sound dramatic but somewhere he was right. Every ability is different and suddenly getting a new one means you have no to almost no control over it. You wouldn't know how to use it or how to keep it in check.

I nod and handle the rest of the business with Mori before leaving and making my way to the agency. On my way there I think about everything that has happened this past week and I can't help but let my mind turn to the note I got yesterday. MY stalker likes to leave notes and dead flowers around my apartment, how the hell this person is getting in I don't know but it gives me a strange sense of thrill every time I get another note.

Yesterday's note however scared the crap out of me, I had just come home from a date with someone just to get my mind off shit.

I would gladly watch this world burn if that's what you ask little pup.
If I see you with him again I will make sure his head ends up in your mailbox.
You're mine.

I still am not sure what this means and how my stalker even knew I went on a date, but I won't question it too much.