Dazai

I get to work nearly an hour late but nothing new there what is new is the shiny pink motorcycle at the front door... Chuuya. I recognize that motorcycle anywhere, The only question I have is what is my little pup doing here? I feel a grin form on my face and I can't wait for him to slap it off.

I walk in the office and I guess that Chuuya is with Fukuzawa, Atshushi starts talking to me but I don't pay him any mind. Instead, I wait for the door to open. I watch as pure perfection walks out, My cock stiffens and I can't wait for the day I get to wrap his mouth around it.

"Who is that?" Atsushi asks I watch Chuuya walk to my desk with Fukuzawa as everyone is somehow always gathered around my desk.

"Mine." I say without looking away. As Chuuya stands in front of me A sharp slap I heard through the room as Chuuya's palm connects with my cheek. I love it when he does that.

"Asswhole." That's all he says, I turn back to face him and grin, his eyes burning with hatred. That's my boy hate me. Everyone is shocked at the sight. Me grinning up at Chuuya while he stares at me with anger and hatred. I love it, I love how he hates me for what I did and not for who I am.

"You just leave without a word after 3 years? what the hell man" Chuuya looks pretty when he is angry. I don't respond, I know that no matter what I say it won't matter. He won't hate me less, he won't want to kill me less. "Don't you have anything to say for yourself"

"If you are that lonely without me you should get a dog, little pup" I stare him right in the eye as his anger burns down and he realizes I am not worth his time. Good.

Fukuzawa explained why Chuuya was here and what he was going to help us with... the ability user. Ranpo liked to call him the switcher while Yosano said he was like my arch nemesis. We made a few jokes out of it though. So a way to long story short Chuuya would team up with me and Kunikida to catch this guy while Akutegawa would team up with Atsushi and Kyoka. Me, Kunikida and the love of my life were walking down an ally where the switcher had last been seen, Kunikida took one side and me and Chuuya took the other.

"Dazai" Chuuya's voice made me stop walking I recognized his tone, he heard or saw something.

"What?" I looked at him and saw the switcher holding Chuuya's hand... touching what was mine. My eyes darkened I know they did because Chuuya looked at me with those eyes that said I looked like my Port Mafia era again.

"Better luck catching me when you don't have control" The switcher's voice was heavy and deep he must be around my age. I couldn't see his face as he wore a clown mask. before I could react the switcher grabbed my hand. I felt empty for a short moment or at least emptier then I felt warm hot even; a red glow highlighted me the same way it does when Chuuya uses his ability. it cliched, the facker had switched our abilities. Kunikida yelled something and shot the bitch but he ran off. Kunikida looked at me worried and so did Chuuya. I was straight up losing my mind. I calmed down and Chuuya grabbed my hand cancelling out my ability that was once his.