Chuuya

The way Dazai said my name made me go insane. This was not supposed to happen, I just couldn't help myself. I can't stand touching him without kissing him or pulling him in to protect him from whatever life throws at him. He is my world, my soul, my everything and I would gladly let anyone that hurts him die in the most painful way I can think of. I would gladly let Arahabaki out to play if he asked. I would slap him again But he would probably definitely like that.

"Chuuya..." His voice was soft and for a moment, I loved it it got me so facking hard. He grabbed my waist and lifted me onto the nearby table I gasped at how easily he lifted me onto the table. my hand stayed on his neck the whole time I could feel the connection of me cancelling his ability I wondered if Dazai always felt this power going through his veins. "Be quiet for me, love"

Fack...

I didn't even realize Dazai's hands had travelled to my shirt buttons until he groaned because he couldn't get them open.

"Just rip it" I was getting impatient. I needed his hands on me, over me. He looked at me, gripped the blouse and ripped the 11598 yen(75 dollars) shirt off my body. The buttons flew everywhere and I gasped again. The material of the blouse was tossed somewhere on the floor. I didn't care where. Dazai kissed my neck and my eyes fluttered shut his hand running over my spine.

"Osamu-" My voice was soft and pleading. Only he could make me this desperate or soft. I could feel his smile against my skin when I said his name.

"I love it when you say my name" He whispered against my chest.

"Dazai? or Osamu?"

"Facking love it" He grinned up at me his hands travelling to my belt. "Chuuya?" The look in his eyes told me everything. I nodded. "Use your words, doll"

"Yes," I said, in 3 simple letters and with that he undid my belt and pulled my pants down. My shoes were on the floor already I hadn't noticed. One thing about Dazai was that he was very big on control and content during sex. No matter what he never did anything without my verbal consent or with good rules. Whether it was soft lovemaking or a hard, rough fack. We always had a safeword and content. I had a feeling where it came from but I never asked, Mori and his parents had always been sensitive topics.

Dazai kissed my stomach and laid me flat on the table, the metal felt cold under my skin and I shivered. He kissed down to my waistband and his finger tugged at it only a little.

"Yes" I said once more. Dazai wouldn't pull my boxers down if I didn't speak out loud I knew that and on one hand I was glad. He tugged the fabric down and it was embarrassing how hard I was. Pre-cum dripping over my cock and he had barely done anything. I had been hard ever since the motor ride when his dick had been pressed against my ass.

"So hard already, doll." That nickname I don't know when it came but god it was so welcome. I never had any praise kink or shit like that but I didn't mind a nickname. Especially not when it left his pretty lips.

Dazai took his pants off and his cock was so facking hard. And my mouth watered as I saw his dick again, I always forget how big he is. He was never too big though just perfect and he knew I liked it. He pulled my legs a little up too just above his waist, Dazai had figured a long time ago that I was very bendable. He used my dripping pre-cum as lube, Dazai knew me all too well. He knew I didn't always like to be prepared sometimes I just wanted it raw that was today. He lined himself up and I gasped and cried before remembering he told me to be quiet just moments ago. He pushed his cock inside my tight hole and I arched I always had to get used to his size.

"Fack" Dazai groan filled my ears. "You're so tight, doll" I moaned as he slowly started moving. He didn't go too fast as I was still adjusting but just fast enough for my mind to blur the line between pain and pleasure. I can feel Dazai's eyes on me as my own are rolled back into my skull. He speeds up his thrusts, facking me like I need to be put in my place. My mouth fell open and stayed open. I can hear my heartbeat in my ears as my breathing deepens and the sound of flach connecting fills the small room. The knot on the end of my spine starts to grow and I can't tell if it's from my upcoming orgasm or me knowing how wrong this is after what Dazai did. What he made me do...

My mind gets pulled back from my world of misery as he slams into me. My orgasm washes over me rapidly and Dazai follows right behind me. My cum spills all over my stomach making a big, sticky, white mess. Dazai pulls out just before climaxing his cum hitting my thighs instead, He remembers how much I hate it when he cums inside me. Dazai holds himself up as he tilts over me leaning on the table trying to catch his breath just like I am. I am not sure what to do now, I just had sex with the one person I loved hated.

Not just sex, Facking the best fack I have ever had.