Preface

Poetry has been an especially important aspect of my life since I adapted writing. It has helped to improve, to enhance, to express every experience in my life. Every poem that I write leaves a memory of some moments I can't explain through straight words and aligned sentences. And it gets hard sometimes... So, I write it down. Not a good memory, but to remind me that I'll be at a better place someday, with better people. I write about things I can't explain. About things that I never really say out loud. And sometimes, I write to know more about myself. To explore who I am, and the possibilities of who I want to be. I write to remember people and things I know I'll lose someday. I write to stop time at a very point I created the most beautiful memories with the most beautiful people of my life.

And here, I share about one of the best people I've known, the secrets: those were Spoken, but never Told. Because I think he deserves it. So, here, I share every little piece of all the colors he made me feel. Friendship, Laughs, Life, Love and Nostalgia. Every poem, every line that even reminds me of him. And every thing I ever wrote to him, for him, times when I mentioned him, or words by others that made me think of him.

I hope you like it. ~ The Author