🦢 𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒂𝒇𝒂𝒓 (𝑫𝒂𝒓𝒐𝒏.𝑴)

Time line~ 1987, high school.

[Narrator]:
It's a warm summer day in California, kids are in school adults are in work. It's the time of the year again where everyone has plans on where they go for their summer vacation, but that can't happen just yet.

Noon has rolled by which means it's lunchtime for students in school, everyone's rushing into the lunch room racing to the line. In walks a beautifully strange looking young woman who looks no older than 18, with her 2 friends. "Look at that freak." A girl snarled. "Yeah with her 2 boyfriends, what a whore." Another one added, those comments never bothered Y/N. She's too busy working on her future music career as a singer.

She's always performing concerts for her fellow students during lunch, she's always practising her guitar after school and she's always writing songs when she gets the chance. Y/N and her 2 lap dogs took a seat far away from all the jocks and prep girls, whom she views as scamps. "Also, another note showed up on your locker." Her friend said and handed her the note, yes she has been finding loads and loads of poems on her locker and on her desk.

"Another one? Damn this person is really obsessed with me." She sighed and took what feels like the 100th poem she's received. She opened it up to see what it has to say this time.

Dearest Y/N,
I just want you to know, you are the most scariest but gorgeous girl in this whole world. You have the creepiest yet prettiest smile in the whole universe. With those scary but beautiful shiny [eye colour] eyes.
Others may only see the strange, but I see more in you. I see the beauty in the scary, I see you're more than just terrifying you're extraordinary.
I can only admire you from afar, but I want to admire you up close. Y/N, your beauty may scare others but it doesn't scare me.
- ...

Y/N felt her heart beat faster than usual, no one's ever complimented her like that before. "Whoever wrote this is a poet, they are creative." She said, her friends looked at her with curiosity in their eyes. They want to know what it says, she rolled her eyes then handed them the note. She sat there, with her elbow on the table and her hand as a stool for her chin. She was looking around, until she locked eyes with someone she hasn't seen around before.

A boy with big brown eyes, long curly dark brown hair (not sure if it's black or really dark brown lol) he was sitting with his friends, just looking at her in awe. He was lost in a trance, eyeing every part of her. When he notice she smiled at him he became all flustered and turned away, they may be far apart but he could her her giggle from where she is sitting.

"Daron." His friend snapped, he looked at him lost he didn't know what was happening around him (yes, I know Serj is much older than Daron but I'm going to change the age difference because I don't want him to be lonely lol). "What were you saying?" He asked, Serj face palmed then shook his head. "You're always looking at her, and writing her cheesy poems. Why not just go up to Y/N or something and ACTUALLY talk to her?" He suggested in a annoyed voice.

Daron twiddled with his fingers, trying to come up with an excuse of why he can't just walk up to Y/N. The real reason is, he's too nervous he's scared he's going to puke on her and if he does she'll be grossed out and never bother with him. "And don't come up with some petty excuse, besides I think she knows now you're the one who's been leaving the notes everywhere she is." He said then pointed to Y/N who was smiling at Daron, his heart was starting to race.

He started to feel butterflies fly around in his stomach, he's thinking his cheeks are probably glowing so bright like a flashlight. He slowly turned to the direction she was sitting in, and sure enough she was looking at him and smiling. Y/N waved to him, and he waved back his hand shaking the whole time. Daron saw her standing up and walk towards him, his heart felt like it was going to thump out of his chest. He was looking at her hips move as she was walking, her chest slightly bouncing with each step she takes, her hair slightly flowing.

"Hello." She said, holding her hands together as her arms squished her chest. "Hi." Daron responded, Serj was smirking then scooted away so they can privately talk. "Did you write this?" She asked as she took the paper from her pocket then handed it to him. He grabbed it from her hand, her soft fingers somewhat touching his sweaty hand he looked at the note then nodded. "It was amazing. I like it." She softly smiled down at him, Daron's cheeks turned bright bright red giving colour to his face.

He was stuttering, trying to look for words but he couldn't come up with a sentence. He handed her the note back, motioning that she could keep it. Y/N gladly took it back, he had his fist over his mouth he was flustered he couldn't think of anything. "You really think I'm pretty?" She asked him, he looked up at her like he has seen a ghost. "You're not just pretty, Y/N. You're the most charming girl I have ever seen in my whole life." He said, her face became a light shade of pink.

"Daron! Instead of just sitting there awkwardly, tell her how you feel already! It's been months dude!" Serj complained, Daron looked embarrassed but Y/N looked confused. Serj rolled his eyes then got up to grab their hands and drag them into an empty quiet hallway for them to talk. "Tell her, now." Was his last words before he left. There was silence for a moment until Daron sighed.

"Y/N, I've had feelings for you for a long time now. I fell for you since the day I've heard you sing. I'm not just in love with your looks, I'm in love with the way you ignore everyone's opinions about you, in love with the way you think, I'm in love with you. All of you, from your body to your personality. You're so intelligent too, it makes my heart thump so fast!" He spilled out, he looked at her with love in his eyes he grabbed her hands and held them.

Something came over Daron, because he was leaning in closer and closer slowly closing his eyes. His lips onto her lips, closing the gap that was once there. Passionately kissing her, letting her know how in love he is Y/N let go of his hands and grabbed his face, locking him in. He grabbed ahold of her waist, pulling her body closer to his until her whole body was touching his. Both of them pulled away for air, looking at each other. "Will you be mine, Y/N?" He finally asked her, she nodded her head excitedly. He smiled then kissed her once more.

Finally, he can admire Y/N up close.

⟡ ⋆ ☄︎. ·˚ * ⋆ 。゜☁︎ 。⋆ 。゜☾゜。⋆ ⟡

Hello!! I hope you enjoyed this story!! ♡