wikipedia.

WIKIPEDIA

...showing results for: Ciara Murphy

showing results for: Ciara Murphy

murphy for vogue in 2022

born

Ciara Siobhan Murphy
14 May 1999
( age 25)
Dublin, Ireland

occupation

actor, model

years active

2012 — present

relatives

Cillian Murphy ( father )
Aubrey Harrow ( mother)

Early life and education

Murphy was born on 14 May 1999 in Dublin, Ireland, to Irish actor Cillian Murphy and English actress Aubrey Harrow.

Murphy was raised in both Dublin by her father and London with her mother who have split custody until the age of sixteen when Murphy took up a permanent residence in her London home and spent summers with her father in Ireland.

Murphy attended a private school in London for both her primary and secondary years of education. She did not attended any drama schools, but was an active member in her school's theatre.

career

Murphy made her acting debut in Downton abbey, an appearance which only extended for a few episodes of the second season. Murphy only eleven years of age at the time portrayed Eliza Jenkins, a daughter of viscount Jenkins.

Keeping up with her period drama appearances, Murphy's second important role came as Dotty Shelby, youngest Shelby daughter in BBC's Peaky Blinders which additionally starred her father Cillian Murphy as Thomas Shelby.
Her character's main storyline revolving around Dotty's need for freedom and eventual repulsion of the peaky blinders which sends her fleeing for London in the series one finale. Her storyline spanned until season five, when Dotty is murdered by members of the IRA when trying to escape the assassination of Oswald Mosley in the finale.

Murphy shows her range as at the same time she starred in such hardcore shows as Blinders and alongside her additional role as alyssa in ' the end of the fucking world'. She also plays in more comedic roles, such as Siobhan Neil in 'Derry Girls' , Orla in ' Young Offenders' and Rylie Tartt in ' Ted Lasso'.

Although not being very active on the acting scene in more recent years. It is believed that Murphy is making a comeback with her role in the Netflix remake of the Guy Richie film the gentleman as ' Lizzie Glass'.

family life.

Murphy is the first and only child of Cillian Murphy and Audrey Harrow. The couple were together from 1995 until 2006, including a six year long marriage. They divorced in 2006, under what is believed to be amicable circumstances — the exes have been spotted together with their daughter since their divorce and Cillian's remarriage.

Murphy is the only child of Harrow, however is the eldest of Murphy's children and has one younger half brother. Whilst Harrow remains unmarried after her divorce.

personal life.

Murphy keeps her life private, and although has a social media account with 1.3 million followers she has kept her personal life separate from what she lets the public see.

Murphy remains close with two of her school friends: fellow actress Emory Gordon and singer Lily Ridley and has been pictured with other celebrities on nights out including: Tom Holland, Harris Dickinson , Olivia Cooke amongst others including her past and current cast mates.

Although not public about her love life, Murphy is alleged to have gone through a bitter breakup with model Freddie Thomas at the end of 2023 as fan have alleged one of Ridley's songs on her most recent EP ' Out of hours' titled ' blonde baby' to be about Murphy and the breakup as the end of the song features what fans believe to be a voice memo from Murphy cursing out her ex and calling him a ' big, blonde baby!'.

FILMOGRAPHY.

film.

EMILY — FAIR PLAY ( 2023)

MOIRA — BELFAST (2021)

television.

ELIZA JENKINS — DOWNTOWN ABBEY ( 2011)

DOROTHEA ' DOTTY' SHELBY — PEAKY BLINDERS ( 2013-2019)

ALYSSA — END OF THE FUCKING WORLD ( 2017)

ORLA — YOUNG OFFENDERS (2018–)

SIOBHAN NIELL — DERRY GIRLS ( 2018-2022)

LIZZIE GLASS — THE GENTLEMEN ( 2024–)

AUTHORS NOTE.
she is definitely winning in the talented nepo baby competition!!