Chapter 1

⚠️Mentions of blood⚠️

Evelyn Pov:

I got ready for the new day, I have to go to a location today for some reason I've not been so keen on going to explore this location but I cannot procrastinate this any longer luckily for me my fans understand me having breaks in between each location because each time I go I always end up proving the dead or some sort of demonic thing exists and that's because I am a physic medium.

I spray some dry shampoo into my hair, then I grab a small claw clip and clip some hair out of my face while still keeping my curtain bangs in my face. I wear jeans that I designed myself with some paints they are a bit baggy but they also have a few holes which I don't mind, a plain black shirt that has bleach designs on it, and dirty convers.

I grab a mini flashlight and my phone, aswell as go pro because they are cheap and they are more durable. I grab my keys, lock the door, and then hop in the car. I place the camera on the dashboard, make sure it will stay, and I turn it on.

"Hello, my fellow ghost lovers, welcome or welcome back to my YouTube channel, and today I will be going to, 'Elsinore Naval and Military School'. It's rumored to be huanted, according to Atlas Obscura, it says. Elsinore Naval and Military School was built in the 1920s to be the Southern California Athletic and Country Club.

Despite completion, the club never opened due to financial troubles brought on by the Great Depression. Instead, in 1933, the stately building opened as the Elsinore Naval Academy, a school for boys in grades 1 through 12. Sometime during its operation, the name was changed to Elsinore Naval and Military School. It is said to have averaged 150 to 200 students until it closed in 1977. The school played host and home to sons of foreign dictators, wealthy parents like Brian Keiths and Barbara Rush, and even the son of actor Bela Lugosi of "Count Dracula" fame.

The school has remained empty since 1977. The outbuildings that housed classrooms burned down in the 1980s while squatters, vandalism, and the weather continue to damage the aging building. Let's get going, shall we?"

I put my hand over the go pro, then turned it off, I put the car in drive, and started to head out. After driving for a long time, I see the building, I put the car in park, then I turn the go pro around and turn it on.

"I have arrived at the location, and it is much better looking than I had expected. I'm so excited!"

I pulled up to the side of the building opposite the road in case someone see's my car. I grabbed my bag and went to the go pro, I locked the car doors and then walked up to the door. It was open, but that's no surprise, I walked in, and it was covered in spray piant, but it still looked very nice. I walked around until I found the upstairs.

I wanted to go to all the rooms to see if I could feel anything, and so far only one room, I walked upstairs, and once I got into the second room upstairs I heard a car pull up so I ducked down because I was in a room that had windows that showed the front of the school, I heard some noises outside aswell as two car doors shutting.

I knew there was a back door, and I needed to get out of here as fast as possible, I tripped and fell on something in the hallway and I got a bad cut on my leg that was only noticeable because it teared through one of the ripps on my jeans making the rip even bigger.

"Ow, holy fuck." I said a little too loud. I sat on the ground and looked at my leg. "Holy shit." Goddammit if they didn't hear me before they do now.
I tried going downstairs as fast as possible because I don't know if they if will hurt me. I wasn't paying attention to the broken stairs, and I tripped on the stairs as well, sending my go pro, flying, and me stumbing down 4 stairs.

"Shit shit shit." I said as I looked up and saw where my go pro was. I felt eyes staring at me, so I looked to my left.

What was it that she heard? Who is starring at her? Will they hurt her?🤔🧐

                777 Word Count🦋🦋🦋