Chapter 7

Eveyn's POV:

(Still on call)

Me: That's my ex, I'll mute myself. One of you put the phone in your pocket. Don't tell him it is my apartment.

Tarra nodded and then put the phone in her pocket.

Ex: Evelyn! (Knock knock) Evelyn!

Kat opened the door with Tarra and Devyn on each side of her.

Kat: Um, hi? Who are you? And why are you banging on MY door?

Ex: Where is Evelyn? I know she is in there somewhere. This is her apartment.

Kat: I am sorry, but this is my apartment, I think you have the wrong apartment because I don't know a Evelyn.

Ex: Then you wouldn't mind if I looked around then?

Kat: Be my guest, I don't have anything to hide. Sorry for the mess, btw. I am packing some things for a trip with my family, and my friends are helping.

Ex: Fine by me as long as I can take a look.

Kat opened the door wider from what I could tell. He looked around and went through the whole house and even checked under my bed.

Tarra: See she told you that she doesn't know a Evelyn, and there is no Evelyn that lives here, so can you please leave so that we can continue to help are friend pack?

Ex: My apologies, ladies. I will let you three continue what you were doing.

Tarra: Goodbye.

3rd Person:

Devyn ran to the window and tried not to be seen looking out of it. Evelyn's ex looked very mad while he was on the phone walking to his car where his driver was opening the car door for him. Evelyn's ex hopped into the car yelling into the phone, and then his driver got in and drove away after a second.

Devyn: He left, but he looked very angry.

Me: At this point, I have no clue what to do anymore. He is so toxic and won't take no or leave me alone for the life of me, I finally start healing from everything I've been through, and he just shows up again.

Tarra: I am sorry that you are going through that, but if he really loved you, then he would let you go until you are ready to: get back with him, I wouldn't but that's just me, forgive him and have a new start just being friends, or you forgiving him but wanting nothing to do with him. But you will be safer now, Colby is letting all the roommates know the situation. We have good security, there is 8 of us, but one of them is just now joining like you, but he's moving in slowly because he likes his house, and wants to slowly get used to being in the house more.

Evelyn: Thanks Tarra, I think I'd be much safer at the house than in the hospital, it's sad but most likely true, I told a nurse what he looks like and everything she said that everyone's had a toxic ex and she's gonna tell the others to keep an eye out for him.

Kat: Wait, is that everything? Wow, we accually packed everything you need, ok girls, we need to get this shit in the car, and also, Evelyn, we have all of your bedding ready to be in the car. We will wash it at the house. When are they going to let you out? Also, we have a grocery bag full of things from your room. But you will have to see when you get there. {Kat said with a huge smile on her face.}

Tarra: Well, we gonna end the call, it was nice to get to know you Evelyn, I can't wait to see you when you get out of the hospital, get some sleep girl, you need it.

Evelyn: I might get let out tomorrow, but I have no clue, I will try and sleep, but you guys need sleep, too! Also, thanks for helping me out.

Tarra, Devyn, and Kat at the same time: You're welcome, byeee!!

Call Ended
Evelyn's POV:

After the call ended, I checked through some of my notifications and saw that Colby was following me on Instagram and TikTok, so I followed him back. I put my phone down and started to get as comfortable as I could get in the bed. I was so close to falling asleep but got interrupted by the door opening.

Who entered Evelyn's room? Who is Evelyn's ex???

764 Word Count🦋🦋🦋