Chapter 11

⚠️Passing out/comma⚠️

Song is very relevant 👀

Colby Pov:

I walked to the back door, opened it, and looked out, trying to see if anything was noticeable. I looked to the left, and the right, I didn't see anything, but then I heard movement and shuffling. I was going to say something but then everything whent dark. I heard a voice that I didn't recognize, and some noises, I tried to wake up, but it was like I was paralyzed. I couldn't move, blink, speak, it was like I was trapped in my own head, after a bit I heard the sound of one of the alarms go off repeatedly, a bunch of different alarms, but the thing is.

When I talked to the roomates about the settings on the alarms and that if all of them go off, then it alarms police immediately. I was scared, I had no clue what was happening and why I couldn't wake up, move, or speak. Is this what a comma feels like? I heard sirens, which isn't a good thing, I just hope that Evelyn and everyone else is alright and didn't get hurt. But by the sounds of the alarms means that it must have been Evelyn's ex because I told them if anything happens then to make all of the alarms go off.

I felt myself being lifted and placed on an uncomfortable bed, and then being rolled away, into what I think was the ambulance truck but I still couldn't move it felt like my whole body was moving by the slightest rock under the wheel.

They started attaching me to different things, but I still felt like I couldn't move, open my eyes, or talk. It felt like a long time until they got me out of the truck and into a room. When all the doctors and nurses had left, someone walked in and said something I couldn't understand. And then I woke up.

What happened to Colby??? Who walked into the room? What did the person say?

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter, but I still wanted to publish another chapter🦋

            334 Word Count🦋🦋🦋