The truth...

Egeria POV:

Istaroth led me through Sumeru city quickly and stealthily. We entered a building which contained loads of books.

"Have you ever wondered what your purpose was for your existence?" she asks me.

"It was to look over Fontaine, right?" I respond.

"Nope! It was to control the Primordial Waters" she responds defiantly.

"Why are you asking, or reminding me of this?" I ask, it made no sense to remind me of this right now.

"Well, since you can manipulate water, maybe u can help me in Enankonomiya? 👉 UwU👈" she says.

"I'll see" I answer.

"Atta girl." she says.

When I blinked again and opened my eyes again, I was in front of Enankonomiya's gate. Istaroth puts the Sacred tear in the gate and...

IT OPENED!!! :D 

She hugs me almost immediately after the gate opened . As we enter, we see a pot full of water. In the ceiling, the same exact pot is there, but its not dripping. I extend my hand, and feel a calming rush of waves around me. I hear the dripping, and let go. Now, I'm in front of the Sangonomiya Shrine. 

"Ready?" Istaroth asks me.

I nod. I look at the bottom. A dimming light shines through the diamond-like waves. I take a deep breath and let gravity pull me down. I look up at Istaroth as she's smiling. I smiled back. I closed my eyes. I feel the water submerging me. I half open my eyes and look up. Faint light comes from above, and another body is in front of me. I swim up and grab the body by the waist, into a little hug. Afterwards, we're falling through air

cough cough

I feel drenched in water. I pull Istaroth by her hood and lead her to shore. I looked at her. She was still breathing, but I figured something out: She couldn't swim(No cap, Sherlock). But how can't she? She's a Shade. Hmmmm..... As I was thinking she suddenly gasped and started coughing out water. 

"Istaroth! Are you ok?" I yell, as she half opens her eyes.

She just nods. I help her by lifting her up to her feet. I put one arm on my shoulder.

"So, where exactly?" I ask. She points with one finger before us. When I turn my head, I'm almost out of breath. 

A tall tower laid ahead. It was made out of white quartz, decorated gentally with gold. It was on a floating island. It didn't have a roof, and there were vertical holes, which exposed a second floor. Something laid there. But the beauty was on the top.

On the top, there was a sphere, creating light and warmth. It spun so fast. There were circles around it. It was too beautiful. I was out of my daze.

Istaroth POV:

Seems like Egeria is enjoying herself. She has been here for 5 minutes and 47 seconds. I feel better. I just don't know how to tell Egeria that my powers have weakened over the course of Nibelung controlling Celestia.

"Ready to go?" I ask. She nods. I take her arm and fly quickly. to the island. Suddenly the worst happens.

Egeria falls

I quickly rush to get her. Her eyes turned from opened, to closed, but  I can tell she is distressed. The abyss and it's power are taking over her mind, and possibly my powers, since I feel my wings grow heavy and weak. I take her in my arms and barely fly away. I see that she kinda looks younger when unconscious. She suddenly starts breathing. 

"Hey, wake up!" I say softly, waiting for her to open her eyes. 

"Heyy, wakey wakey!" I say a little bit louder.

When she doesn't wake up, I shake her violently.

"Wake up!" Nothing happens. I use a bit of elemental powers and she slightly twitches. Then, she opens her eyes slowly but surely. Then her eyes go black.

"Activating--- Activating---[Battery: 30%]"

She opens her eyes and I can see the same spirit in her eyes. 

"Kairos?"

That's weird. I thought. She never calls me by my other name.

"Egeria, are you loading properly?" I ask.

"I-I don't know. I think my gears are mixed. Or maybe abyssal leylines entered my circuits."

?(Nibelung)Primodrial one?

"Run, run Kairos. Sooner or later, you'll see your puppet is in my dominion."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii :D

Just wanna let you know that progress will be kind of slower, but once I reach a new theory, a rush of inspiration will hit me harder than Acherons ult or Jingliu's skill combined.

That's all

Baiiii :3