Chapter 6:Broken promise

It had been almost a month since his mom had been living with him and it was driving him insane he loved his mom but she would always try to convince him to leave with her to go home or she would try to convince him to go on dates, as much as he would to tell his mom he was dating Alastor but he knew Alastor wasn't ready, but besides had he tried other ways to convince her to stop but it all fell on deaf ears.

His mother was quite upset that Louise was not listening to her at all what upset her more was the fact he would hang out at the bar with his friends instead of hanging out with her but what upset her the most was Alastor she didn't like him at all but when she saw him kissing her son, she loathed him with every being in her body.

Louise left to go to the bar to start his shift leaving his mom at home alone and leaving her to prepare for her plan, after he was done working he danced with Nifty having fun, when he was done dancing he saw Alastor enter the bar he walked over to him.

Louise: "Want to do a drinking competition with me"

Alastor: "No I don't feel like having a hangover tomorrow"

Louise: "Oh really or maybe you are just a chicken "

Alastor: "No just don't feel like it"

Louise: "Whatever you say chicken"

Alastor: "Fine"

Louise: "Great"

Husk poured them both a drink, and as they both drank, Alastor noticed that Louise was drinking more than usual. You could say it was competition, but he was already ahead of Alastor, but he kept drinking, which worried Alastor. After they finished drinking, he noticed that Louise was barely keeping himself from falling out of the chair, so Alastor decided it was time to leave, and he picked up the short male and walked to his house. Alastor opened the door and saw Louise's mother sitting there with a strange grin on her face.

Louise's mom: "I see my Louise had too much fun drinking, you can put him on the couch

Alastor: "Right"

Alastor carefully put Louise on the couch, as he was about to leave only to be stopped by Louise's mom grabbing his arm. Alastor wanted to flick her arm off but he needed to be nice cause she was Louise's mom.

Louise's mom: "Before you leave I was wondering if we could have a chat"

Alastor: "Sure"

Louise's mom: "Let's talk outside I don't want to wake up my Lucy"

As they both went outside Alastor noticed Louise's mom was hiding something behind her back.

Alastor: "So what do you wish to talk about"

Louis's mom: "Well all  I want to say is ....stay away from my son," she said with an annoyed tone in her voice.

Alastor: "What"

Louise's mom: "You are trying to separate my son away from me"

Alastor: "Look I think you have it wrong"

Louise's mom: "Don't even try to lie, I saw you kissing my son and he even lied to me saying you were only friends, it's all your fault my Lucy would never lie to me but because of you, he did. "

Alastor:" I "

Louise's mom: "Be quiet it seems by the look on your face you are not going to listen"