messed up

Hello readers 🤗
.
.
.
Precap:-

Elvish stand up from his seat and stand infront of Abhishek and says-
mere pe aur bhi bohut si qualities hai. But I'm sure you didn't want to see the example of it right now. Do you?

Both of them were standing against each other. Realising the intensity of the moments mani come in between and hold elvish by his shoulders and say-
Elvish please calm down hum araam se bethke baat kar sakte Hain.
El looking straight into her eyes - you want me to calm down thik hai. Toh isse bol abhi yaha se chala jaye.
Mani- but..
El- yehh iska Ghar nhi hai. Toh isse yahan nhi hona chahiye. Just tell him to leave.

Mani understood it's not a good time to make any more arguments as all she can see in his eyes is anger and hatred that is scaring her right now. On top of that she really doesn't want to see them fight in front of her. So she just close her half moist eyes and say- Abhishek please chala Jaa.

Her words were like punishment to his ears.
But it's against his respect to stay after her words.
Abhishek walk straight to the table grabbed his phone and without saying a single word left her house with a loud noise of door slammed behind him.
After he left mani close the door properly and come in the living area.
Elvish also come behind grabbed a bottle of water from the table and drink some water.
Mani watch him from a distance in silence.
El avoiding meeting her gaze and say-
Kuch kehna hai ?
Mani- apne kaha tha sab sort ho chuka h.
El- on a professional level.
     I remember my words.
El- dost nhi h woh mera.
Mani- par Mera hai. Is baat ki respect toh rakh sakte the aap.
El- Saari baatein Jo Maine btayi tujhe uske baad bhi u r considering him your friend.
El- Ya usne koi aur kahaani sunai h Jo mujhe nhi pata.
Mani rose from her seat and stand in front of him then say-
koi kahaani nhi sunayi  usne. Woh sirf yaha humse Milne aya tha.
Bina uski intentions ko Jane usse ye bartaw karne ki zarurat nhi thi. Apne galat kiya par ye accept nhi karenge aap jante h hum.
And she turn to leave.
Elvish stops her midway and made her look at him and say-
Aur agar main bolu ki usne accept Kiya ha h khudse toh.
Manisha didn't say anything but want to know more.
El- Usne accept Kiya sab kuch and he is not even guilty as he believes that it started from our side.
Mani- agar Aisa h toh voh sort out hua vo sab kya tha.
El-  Woh contract pehle ho chuka tha also it needs to be stop atleast on social media. it was affecting our work.
Manisha step back a little. All this mess was too much for her. She sat on sofa  took a deep breath and say -  Toh ye sab aap pehle bhi bta sakte the.
El come and sit in front of her-  pehle nhi bola meri galti. Ab bta diya ab kya. Ab yakeen aa gya meri baton pe ?
He waits for her answer but nothing come.
El- Bas isi reaction se bach rha tha main.
Slowly he got up and move towards the door.
Mani- Kahan Jaa rhe h?
El stops in his track turn towards her and take some steps forward and says-  Aur bhi bohut kaam h mere pass. Yaha Beth ke khud ko judge karwane k ilava.
And left from there without looking back. leaving her behind to cope up with the mess they have created for them.
.
.
Elvish reached hotel and open his room.
It was dark as he left it but suddenly in a complete silent room a voice made him jump out of fear. And hurriedly he look for the switch for light.
But before he could switch on the light. Someone lighten up the bedside lamp.
It was kataria.
Watching him on his bed with a bottle of beer in his hand made him relax a bit.
El switch on the main light and ask-
tu yaha kyun hai.
Kat- main Mera mee time enjoy kar ra hu lekin tu yaha kyun hai.
El- abhi mujhe koi baat nahi karni. mujhe nind aa rhi h. Please tu bhi apne room mein Jake soo Jaa. ( and he walk to the cupboard pretends to looking for something).
Kataria walk towards him and turn him forcefully - dekh bina baat Jane toh main nhi jara khi aur Teri ankhe ye tu roo ke aya hai.
El- nhi yaar abhi nhi karni baat mujhe tu Jaa na yaha se.
Kat- thik hai tu na bta main Manisha se hi puch leta ussi ke paas se aya hai na usko toh PTA hi hoga. (and grabbed his phone to dial her no.)
But elvish snatch it and throw it to a nearby couch and say- koi zarurat nhi h usse kuch puchne ki.
Kat- toh tu bta na. Kya hua itna khush toh gya tha esa kya ho gya ki ye ankhe suja k aya h wapis. 
Elvish tiredly turned back and sat on the couch and look away.
Kat- ab bolega please?
El- mai. Meri ladai ho gyi usse.
Kyaa! - ask a half awake lakshay from the door.
Kat- Par kyun?
.
.
.
Here his words were still ringing in her head.
"Agar main kahu k usne khudse accept Kiya sab toh"
The hurt and moist eyes of her friend was not leaving her mind.
The crack in his voice when he said-  i was only afraid by the thought that you won't believe me.
Breaks her heart.
Some were she accepted that she is the reason for both of the boys misery.
The only way she can overcome her guilt was to know who was wrong.
Atleast it will ease her guilt for one of them.
Wiping her tears away she grabbed her phone and dial his number.
After a no. of calls he picked it.
Abhi- kyun call karri h bar bar.
Mani- mujhe puchna hai tujhse kuch.
Abhi- really. I'm surprised tere boyfriend ne allow kar Diya mujhse baat karne ke liye.
Ignoring his taunts she ask-
Jo bhi el ne bola tere liye tune accept Kiya uske samne.
Abhi- ye usne kaha na tujhse..
Mani- tujhe meri Kasam bas mujhe itna bta tune accept Kiya hai ya nahi.
After a pause abhi- haa. B.. (He couldn't complete his sentence as mani cut the call)
And that was it. It breaks her last string of patience as she dropped her phone in some corner of the sofa.
Tears form in her eyes as she feels the pain of trusting the wrong person again.
.
.
In el's hotel room
The trio sat on the balcony floor facing each other.
Kataria- ye toh bada kalesh ho gya.
Lakshay- haa par dekha jaye toh isme Manisha ji ki toh koi galti nhi hai na.
Apne friend se attachment toh normal hai.
Ese hi thodi minto mein usse emotionally cut off kar sakte hain.
Elvish didn't react to his words and keep drinking beer his friend offers him few minutes ago. but somewhere he knows that his friend is right.
It's not her fault completely.
Kataria- Jo ho gya ab uska kuch nhi Kiya Jaa sakta. Kal ka din free hai tere pass wapis Jaa k Shanti se usse samjhane ki try kar. Wo bhi sensible h samajh jayegi.
El just nods in agreement.
Kataria- kuch khaya tune ?
Again he just nods in no.
Lakshay - mere room mein kuch fryers Hain main Lata hun abhi. And he goes to his room.
El still looking out in dark only.
Kat- tujhe iss baat ka bura laga na ki usne Puri baat sunke bhi tujhpe completely trust nhi kiya.
He turned his gaze towards his friend.
Who got his unsaid thoughts and say- haa bohot easy hai tere thoughts guess karna mere liye.
Elvish smile at how well his friend knows him and ask - toh iss issue ka koi solution hai?
Kat-  ye toh depend karta h tumhare pyaar pe. Jisse pyaar hota uspe trust karne ki koshish nhi karni padti.

Just then lakshay come in with some french fries and a another bottle of beer with him.
All of them talk for a while to ease the their friend's problem then sleep in his room to give him company.
.
.
End of the chapter
Keep voting
Comment down what u like in the story.