Caught

*Requested by @ej020309*

Y/n, Walker, Leah, and Aryan were all together hanging out at Leah's house. They were watching 13 going on 30. Walker and Y/n had been cuddling on the couch and fell asleep.

The thing is, Walker and Y/n were in a relationship that was a secret to the public. Leah, Aryan, and all their friends and family knew but that's about it.
"Awww, look at them Aryan," Leah said. The movie had finished not too long ago. "As much as I hate to say it, they are pretty cute," Aryan said.

Leah suggested treat the two of them go live and answer questions because they were bored. They were being careful not to get Walker and Y/n in the frame. "Where is Walker and Y/n? Um Walker is in the bathroom and Y/n wasn't able to come." Leah said, covering for the couple. Aryan subtly laughed at the fact they were five feet away on the couch cuddling.

"Someone said give us a house tour, c'mon Aryan" Leah said. She grabbed her phone and while she did, she unknowingly got Walker and Y/n in the shot. The chat started going crazy and Leah quickly said something about needing to clean and ended the live.

"Crap, Aryan. I totally blew their secret." Leah said. "It's okay, maybe they'll forget," Aryan reasoned. Leah looked at him with a 'be so for real' look. "There's no way those can girls are gonna forget this," Leah said. "Okay well let's just pretend we have no clue what is going on," Aryan said. "Okay okay, I guess it'll work for the time being." Leah said.

Later on, everyone had gone home. Y/n's phone had been blowing up so naturally she checked her inbox. She had been tagged in so many video. She clicked on one that said 'Walker and Y/n were cuddling in Leah's live'.

The fan had slowed down the video and zoomed in to show the two cuddling on the couch. Y/n groaned and threw her phone on her bed while flopping onto it to hide her face. After a few seconds, she called Walker.

"Hey Walker, have you checked your inbox on tiktok?" Y/n asked. "No, why?" Walker asked. "Well check and then call me back," Y/n said. "Okay.." Walker said in a confused tone.

Like two minutes passed and she heard her phone ring. "So it looks like people know," Walker said. "Yeah no duh" Y/n said, "What are we going to do?" she asked. "Well it has been 8 months since we've been together, should we just announce it officially?" Walker suggested. Y/n agreed.

The two chose edits to comment on. Y/n commented 'omlll my boyfriend looks amazing hereee😍' on an edit of Walker. Walker chose an edit of Y/n and commented 'how is she my girlfriend oh my🤭😍'

Then those comments circled the internet in less than an hour, and soon everyone found out. The end.

Im sorry for disappearing for a hot minute😭💀
This was veryyy rushed, i can't even reread it to check for errors bc ik this is badd😭

BTW there is a walker fic in my drafts but i can't decide on if the plot should be enemies to lovers or best friends to lovers so lmkkk
Much love, byeee 💗