Chapter 8 - The Dangerous Heat of the Caverns!

In the Heatrock Caverns...

Switchy: Wow.. It sure is hot in here..

Serena: I mean, its CALLED the HEATROCK Caverns, arent they?

Switchy: Guess you have a point..

T-Boi, Rosa and Ash: Guys, focus! There is a Pokémon in danger!

 5 hours later, Heatrock Caverns Pit

Switchy: Ugh.. I feel dizzy...

Serena: What do you even me- (They hear cries of help and moves being used)
Faint Voice: HELP! PLEASE HELP!!
Dark Voice: Help wont come, little one. No one has the guts to go here.. Its too hot for some.

Dark Voice 2: He is right. Its over 1000 degrees here. Now, shut up before we kill you and your family and take all of your money. 
Dark Voice 3: Yes, do that, if you know what's right for you. You don't want to d-

Ash: Is it just me, or did i hear something?

Rosa, T-Boi, Switchy and Serena: It's not just you, we heard it too. Let's go see what it is!

(They run toward the sounds)
Faint Voice: Oh, thank Arcues..

Dark Voices 1,2 and 3: Oh shit...

Ash, T-Boi, Rosa, Switchy and Serena: The gig is up, Hippowdown, Garchomp and Mawile.

Garchomp: Are you all jokes? Why are First stages trying to take fully evol-

(Ash almost kills the Mawille with a Thunderbolt)
Mawille (Paralyzed): Aw shi-

(The others attack Mawille until it is straight up dead)
Garchomp and Hippowdown: O-Oh wow. What level are you all even?
Switchy: Lv. 10

Ash and T-Boi: Same here

Rosa: Lv.  7

Serena: Literately level 2. 

Garchomp and Hippowdown: *jaws drop* 
Garchomp: Never mind that! We will murder you all! (Uses Dragon Claw on Serena)

Switchy: Serena! You okay!?
Serena: Ye-A-ah... I'm f fine. (Clearly beat up badly because of Dragon Claw)

Switchy: You sure? (Looks genuinely concerned) 

Serena: Y-Yeah, I'm sure... 

Switchy: Alright... (Looks toward the Garchomp) You'll pay back for that, Mr. Chomp. (Uses Leaf Tornado but it barely works)
Garchomp: A puny Leaf Tornado? But it didn't work? THATS HILLATIOUS! HAHHAHHAHAH!!!

Switchy: HEERRRRGGGGHHHH AHHHHHHHH!!! (Congrats! Switchy has learned Solar Beam!) (Switchy uses Solar Beam)
Garchomp and Hippowdown: AH SHI- (They die)
Faint Voice: T-T-Thank you... They were threatening to kill me, my family and take our money... A-And my name is Caterpie..

Switchy: Well, your welc- (They hear a voice similar to Troy)
Troy: Hey, you guys! Did i miss anything?
Switchy: Wha- Troy!? And March!? 
Troy: Yep, we are back! Did we miss anything?
Switchy: Yeah... More like the entire fight...

Troy: *sad Scorbunny sounds*
Switchy: Not like you would have helped.. You are a fire type so you would die..  

Caterpie: Are you lot the TEOU?
Troy: Uh, yeah, why?

Caterpie: Here is your prizes. (Gives all the members of the TEOU 500 coins)

TEOU: T-Thanks...

Caterpie: Least I could do... Now, I have business to attend too... (Walks off to some unknown town)

Troy: Well, let's report to Luxray, that the mission was a success! 

Switchy: Wait, Serena is still injured! 
Troy: I didn't forget... You can stay with her, if you want... The rest of us will report to Guildmaster Luxray

Switchy: Alright... (Goes near Serena and pulls out the first aid kit)

(The rest walk off back to the Luxray Guild)

Later, at the Guildmaster Chamber's...

Servant: Here is your vodka, Luxray, sir. 

Luxray: Ah, thanks. (Takes the bottle of vodka and the servant walks off)

Troy: Guildmaster Luxray! We have completed the mission, and successfully at that! 

Rosa: And by that, he means murdered them. 

Luxray: Excellent! Wait, where are Serena and Switchy?

Troy: Still at the Caverns.  They"ll be back eventually. 

Luxray: Alright, here are you all's TM's. And Troy please give Switchy and Serena their TM's, alright? (Gives them their TM's and drinks his Vodka)

TEOU: Thanks!
Troy: Yeah, no problem. 

A few minutes later...

Troy: Wait, did anyone else see he had Vodka?
Rosa: No, why?

Troy: Nevermind... I'll try not to think about it... 

To be Continued...