Chapter 2

Tommy

I woke up tired as fuck, I looked at the clock and saw it was 12:00 pm "Shit" I said getting out of bed me and Mal- Purpled were going to meet up at 10:00 today. I quickly got dressed and ready and went to Myrtle's bathroom where we were going to meet up "Damn it I'm to late" I said as I looked around and saw he wasn't there, I was about to leave when I heard someone say "Boo!" Which made me jump and I turned around and saw Purpled laughing "Hey what the fuck!" I said smacking him on the arm. He looked so, so cute while smiling I just wanna ki- I felt my face heat up as I thought about him and I realized I was staring at him and he stopped laughing "S-sorry" I said looking away and to the ground.

"It's ok wanna go to Hogsmeade?" Purpled asked and I nodded my head and we went, it was freezing cold and snowing and I only had a hoodie on. We decided to get some butter beer "So are you going to enter your name in the triwizard tournament?" I asked "I might if they don't add that age rule" he said drinking some butter beer "One question what's going on with Gr- Tubbo and Ranboo?" He said and I spit out my butter beer, how the fuck did he know I mean Ranboo seems like he has no idea that Tubbo likes him but how does Purpled know? "Uh nothing, n-nothings going on between them" I said wiping my mouth off "huh.." He said. We finished our drinks and went outside.

"I-it's freezing cold " I said as we walked back, Purpled looked to me and started taking off is jacket "W-what are y-you doing? You need your jacket it's snowing!" I said as her put his jacket on me "Look, your the boy that lived your a lot more important that me so if I freeze to death it won't be important" he said and I fully put in the jacket "Don't say that your friends and family would care" I said looking at him, he looked like he wanted to cry "They wouldn't care, not one bit" he said in a small voice as if he was crying, I stopped walking and  hugged him "That's not true, I would care" I said and he hugged me tighter.

I then heard soft cry's, I rubbed circles on his back to comfort him. We stood there for some time until he stopped crying "Thanks Tommy..." he said looking down as we continued to walk "We may only have been friends for not even two days but I'm always here to talk to" I said "Thank you same here" he said. The rest of winter break we hanged out a lot together, it was now Christmas morning and I jumped out of bed, I know I wouldn't get a lot of gift but it would still be a fun day, I say Draco eating his breakfast at the Slytherin table "Purpled! Purpled! It's Christmas!" I said shaking him I looked at him and it looked like he didn't get any sleep "I know Tommy" he said still eating "I wanna open my presents!" I said as he finished he food "ok let's go" he said.

We went and got our gift and went to the room of requirements, it showed a room with a fire place and two sofa and the whole room was decorated with Christmas decorations, we set our gifts down and started opening them "You go first" I said to Purpled and he opened up a medium size box. It was a Slytherin themed jacket and he just tossed it aside and I opened up my gift, it was a black knitted beanie from Mrs. Weasley Ranboo's mom. Purpled opened up his next gift, it was a gloves for quidditch that were also Slytherin themed and again he tossed them aside "Why don't you want those gifts your being ungrateful Purpled" I said to him "They always do this every year it's mostly always the same gifts that are expensive and shit just they look a little different. And it's always gotta be Slytherin shit I mean sometimes there's something good but I'm tired of that shit" he said grabbing another gift.

It was a small box probably for a ring, he opened it and it was a ring with tiny writing that was his name "I'm keeping this" he said putting the ring back in the box and into his pocket, I grabbed another gift and saw it was new gloves and jacket which I really needed, it was from my brother Technoblade that had gone home to see his friends, I put on the new jacket and put the gloves in my pocket. Purpled had opens two more gifts and got a black book that had some writing on it but I couldn't see it "What's that?" I said and he jumped and hid the book behind him "uh I-it's nothing just a stupid old book" he said, some stupid old book my ass I knew he was lying but I wasn't gonna push it, his other gift was a Slytherin beanie and a new pair of shoes which he kept.

I had opened my last three gifts which were new shoes and socks, some glasses and two spell books, it was from Tubbo and Techno,  Purples opened his last five but I didn't see them since he burned them already in the fire "Why'd you do that?" I asked looking at all the stuff burning "I already told you, I'm only keeping the shoes, book, and ring because I like them" he said "oh I forgot I also got you a gift for you let me go get it" he said dropping his gift and running off "Here" he said hands me it, j opens it and saw a necklace with a Purple crystal attached to it "Aw it's beautiful, I wish I got you a gift" I said taking it out the box "it's ok" he said "Can you help he put it on?" I asked "Sure" he said and grabbed the necklace, I looked in the mirror and it looked beautiful I loved it "I also have one but in red so we could match since you love red and I love Purple" he said smiling, I looked up and saw that there was fucking mistletoe growing right on top of us.

Don't tell me he looked up too, I mean I'm down to kiss him but I don't know about- I felt soft lips on my cheek and I looked at Purpled "Sorry it's kinda a Thing were if you don't kiss under a mistletoe your basically cursed until you do kiss that person and I don't wanna be cursed" he said and I turned red, he kissed me but it was only because of the curse "it's ok" I said and he hanged out for the rest of the day.

-💜-❤️-💜-❤️

That all I just made the curse thing up so it's not yet revealed they like each other but hope u guys have a good day/ night luv y'all and goodbye!❤️