Chapter 5

Purpled 

My leg was throbbing it was my right that hurt, I started to cry a bit but since the since was on my leg I stopped "I'm so sorry Purpled I didn't mean to-" "Tommy it's ok *siffle* I'll be fine" I said wiping my nose. Tommy then hugged me as my face heat up, his legs were around my waist and his arms were around my upper torso while his head was buried into my neck "I'm sorry..." he said "It's ok Tom's" I said and kissed his forehead... i-i kissed his forehead, my face started to burn and I knew I was blushing, I gues Tommy didn't care because he didn't move a single bit. We stayed like that for a while and I felt my eyes get heavy until I finally went to sleep.

—->

When I woke up this morning Tommy was attached to me like I was disappearing and we muttered random words. It was now around 6:30 and we had all decided to play truth or dare "Ok Hmmm— truth or dare Hannah" Tubbo said "Hmm Truth" "Who's your crush" Tubbo said smirking "Oh I actually don't have one" she said and Tubbo's smirk immediately went to a frown. We had played truth or dare for and hour, but when it was Ranboos turn he told Tommy to do a dare id never think anyone would do... 7. Minutes. In. Heaven. Now for starters we had a few drinks since we snuck them in so I was a little bit tipsy and Tommy was completely drunk so I wasn't totally mad about it.

"You look good" He said smirking at me which his hands on my chest, "Thanks, but we only have 7 minutes you know" I said, I want to make the MOST out of those 7 minutes😏 I leaned down a bit and bit his neck, he was about to make a sound when he covered his mouth, I guess he didn't want the others hearing. I moved up to his mouth and we starting making out, his hand started moving down to my waist and then up my shirt. I pulled it off and tossed it aside, immediately after than Tommy grabbed my shoulders and brought my down a bit and bit hard on my shoulder, I tried to cover my mouth my Tommy made sure I could move my hands. He had found a piece of string and tied my hands up, so now he could do whatever I Blushed madly knowing what he was about to do...

Ranboo

We all were arguing about if Tommy and purpled were gonna do anything or not but all the sudden we heard a loud moan "Pay up Tubbo and David" I said to them and they handed bit me and Hannah 150.

Tommy

I pulled back on my shirt and left the closet while Purpled stayed inside so confused on what just happened, when I sat back down Ranbo gave me a look that said "You did it" I nodded and he got all excited. Purpled than came in all flustered and red and sat next to me, he's no cute when he's flustered I thought as I smiled at him "What happened!" Ranboo yelled in excitement "let's just say I'm not a virgin" I chuckle and it seemed Purpled turned even redder "Hannah then started laughing "You guys actually did it!?" She yelled still laughing as I nodded. She played truth or dare for a few more hours until it was around midnight we all decided to go to bed.

Purpled

As I got in Tommy did too and latched onto me, I  didn't mind him as I had been crushing on him for quite some time so got closer to him and put my head in his shoulder (Put your head in my shoulder🎶) "Goodnight Tommy" I said and dosed off to sleep

645 words

I think imma start doing short chapters now so I can get more out to u guys but I have to go to my brothers basketball game bye have a good day or night love u guys❤️