Welcome back!

in a dark shadow many faces both old and new have returned and have been brought to the viewing room.
old viewers:we're back.
new viewers:where are we?
a ball of light appears and fills all the new comers heads with all the information so now they all know what is going on, as then the lights come on and they all see the viewing room and it was much bigger and there was another floor of seats and more rooms as the old rooms were updated and improved just like the main room there is even more food for everyone and more places for them to take breaks.
grim jr:good to see this place again, its all even better now.
minnie mandy:yes i agree.
they say as everyone takes their seats after getting food and drinks as, the first new viewing begins.

(after the video)

everyone was shocked speechless as the enemies of either/both scooby doo and courage even their friends and family all stare in shock and disbelief as murial hugs courage also courage's original mom and dad had watched the death battle and were so proud of their son and for his new family as they shed tears of joy and pride for what they had just seen.
scooby was being hugged by shaggy as he hugs back as their still the best of friends no matter what.
shaggy:i'm like so happy you survived bud!
scooby:hehehe! me two raggy.
velma:was i-i have no words other than, we're all happy your you scooby doo.
fred:yeah.
daphane:totally! 

(after the video)

everyone turned to the two said fighters that appeared in the video only for them to be gone from their seats as they all are shown  the two of them fighting right now.
goku:hahaha! that video wasn't lying your strong i can respect that!
superman:ah ha! as can i my friend. now let's really let loose!
goku:your on!
everyone was shocked seeing and hearing.
izuku:wow....
bakugo:you can say that again!

(after the video)

everyone was shocked after the video but two izukus stood up and revealed their powers one is a conduit and the other is the virus who fell to his knees in shock as his mother rushed to his side as he was crying learning he wasn't izuku but the damn, virus but his mother and friends made it very clear that no matter what they still loved him and that he can be a hero. this made him happy as he kept crying so he and his mother were sent to another room so he could let it all out, as for those from conduit izuku's world well.....all of the so called bio terriost were properly trailed and a certain lie detector quirk cop was able to prove their innocence and they got to go home or find new homes with better families as the snipe from that universe was being glared at by his alternate selves for shooting izuku in cold blood even when the boy risked his life to save his classmates and fellow students.

(after the video)

an award ceremony was being held for discord as he was being praised as a hero but many were quite sad seeing he lost the death battle but he saved their world from a far worst threat that friendship could never stop, but fluttershy is truly happy as he was brought back to life so she can be with him as she has a crush on discord which he returns.
everyone from gravity falls was speechless but happy how bill was trapped in his old realm, although the baby bill who was adopted into the pines family was being snuggled by dipper and mable's mom as she's gonna make sure he doesn't go evil, which the baby bill was okay with now.

(after the video)

the silver surfer and martain man hunter both had a simply chat in the cafe room as they were served some coffee or tea, as they had a more civilized conversation as their friends were with them as well either to keep an eye on the other or just for the food and drinks in the cafe ash also went in and bought some for him and his friends, before he returned to the viewing room and to his seat as he passed them down in bags also a robot came out with a note pad asking for their drink orders, after being told their orders and also getting some help from a few other robots that weren't given jobs yet everyone got their drinks or refills.

(after the video)

many beings turned towards the two as rocket was being held back by the guardians of the galaxy, as stitch was being peppered with kisses from angel for him surviving the death battle but also for how strong he is.
many of stitch's cousins realized that he was much stronger than they thought and dear lord, they were playing with fire that should never be played with even stitch's enemies all had their jaws dropped as gantu was told about him being fired again for singing at the holiday party so he vows not to sing again and thankfully he keeps his job for much longer now, as ruben still makes sandwiches of course.
rocket:i'll kill ya for saying that about my mother!!
stitch:you no strong! no too trigger happy!
rocket:why you!
groot:i am groot!
rocket:i'll calm down once i riddle him full of holes!!
he was taken to a sealed room so he could let loose all his anger on some dummies, as he was going crazy, groot was out side the room watching him to be on the safe side.

(after the video)

spongebob was being praised like a god since that battle proved that he is a god also everyone in bikini bottom and all the ocean were speechless as the atlantians from his universe jaws all dropped from this as did many people who were annoyed but now regret, how they treated spongebob as even his family and friends were all shocked by this fight and seeing it happen, even the video game versions of him and his friends and enemies were all stunned before all the spongebobs did their laughs.
the flying dutchmen:oh dear cruel reality.
plankton:krabs has a god working for him!?
patrick:i don't get it?
after he was given a new light orb that was a krabby patty that he ate he finally understood.

(after the video)

everyone who knew or are friend with their respective versions of sun wukung and heracules all were speechless even their foes stared on in awe and shock.
wu kong:hahaha! that was quite the battle.
heracules:indeed we should do battle again, with even more tricks and abilities.
wu kong:your on!