break

everyone was sent back to their homes as they were told that things needed to be fixed up a bit so they all were back home.

chaquetrix gwen and ultratrix ben(his watch was worked on and improved greatly) were seen in their new house, as they were watching tv while having dinner.
gwen:i'm so glad you weren't taken to that battle royale nor was one of the many victims of that albedo.
ben:hey i'm not gonna die any time soon so don't worry.
gwen snuggles with him as his face was in her big breast as he and her blush from the action.
gwen:okay!~ but you better give me a baby.~
she says in a flirty voice as ben gulped, but agreed.

caine:now then cloaky!
cloaky:yeh caine?
caine:we need to bring back some more of the circus! so we need you to help promote it.
pomni:you sure that is possible?
cloaky:yeah...i mean everyone is going to be cautious about the headsets as the exit option is still, not working right as a few people were in the hospital still.
caine thinks it over as cloaky is right, and he does need to think up new plans anyway as the young prince's mother was quite angry as she wants to see more adventures of her own son.

caine:your right but i think we should do something like that but we still need to promote the, circus so we can get some upgrades and improvements and be used on more modern day tech.....okay we'll all brain storm some new ideas.

the grim jr and ben who were married now and raising their demon spider train child with their twin babies, were in their room as they had the maids care for the babies as they both got tired out after a few months as mandy, also helped with raising her new grand kids.

grim jr:*yawn* man i'm glad we finally got some sleep.
ben:yeah same here next time we go to the viewing room we should also enjoy the videos.
ben says as he was naked in the bed as he got up and walked off to the bathroom swaying his hips as his ass was in full view, and grim jr began blushing as ben turned and smirked at his husband before he turned into his female form only making her husband even more horny as he already had morning wood but now they both were in their bathroom enjoying some steamy alone time.

5 months later

everything went on normally as every one from all the universes/omniverses and more were enjoying their new lives and were very happy as they all went of dates did their jobs and so much more, as they were at their homes resting and relaxing until they all shined brightly.