Part 3

everyone was waiting for the other videos to begin.

(after the video)

before anyone could say anything, they heard both boyfriend and girlfriend yell.
boyfriend&girlfriend:we're not ever gonna do that if we end up having kids!!! plus lemon demon!!!!
they yell as the very demon has a spot light on him as, the two families of the iconic fnf couple as they have weapons and demonic magic out and at, the ready to kill the guy.
lemon demon:uh oh!

(after the video)

everyone soon meet the alternate versions of boyfriend and girlfriend shark and bunny as well as demon bf and angel gf, as everyone was shocked seeing them but introductions were made and shark along with bun sat in their seats also some actual sharks, were brought in as those are shark's parents and angel gf along with demon bf were in their own section sitting together despite their parents not wanting them to only because their and angel and demon but they love each other. but there are those who are couples despite what their families say and even had kids.

(after the video)

everyone turned to shark as he was an actual shark turned into a human and also how he met bun....bun just hugged him after she saw him looking sad probably thinking, she would have hated him but her hug made him realized she still loved him.
bun:love you sharky!
shark blushed and smiled.
shark:love you two bun!
everyone else(except for some):aw~
as for the two shark that were brought in those really are shark's parents as they were shocked seeing one of their children going through such things but also happy for him.

(after the video)

all the bf's and gf's blushed as the original boyfriend and girlfriend were still in the room after having sex were watching this and they got horny again and so more rounds of sex are happening now.
the bf who is dating both gf and skyblue was dragged off into another room by them as they were really excited and horny now as everyone worried for the guy.
whitty:i worry for the guy.
tabi:for once i agree.

(after the video)

tabi and nikusa were being congradulated by the others as they are very happy for them.

now everyone was getting some food as then the new videos began and some floating plates appeared before some of them.
daddy dearest:huh? what's this?
bf:huh? why are these floating before us?
whitty:i have a strange feeling about this.

(after the video)

the very food that appeared in the video appeared on the plates as everyone was wide eyed but soon heard eating as they saw goku ash, naruto and some others eating as well.
ash:*muffled* what?
everyone:nothing.
boyfriend and girlfriend tried the food and it was really good, pico and his crew tried it as well as the chicken salad or what ever it is, was pretty good to them as pico was a bit iffy about eating a salad that the him on screen turned into but he still tried it.
pico:the salad the other me became is really good.
bf:i think girlfriend is in love with the bf lemon popcorn and yes she calls it that.
they see her with hearts floating around, her as she slowly ate it so she could enjoy it.
gf:so good~
pico:.......wow.
bf:yeah....wow.

(after the video)

everyone was presented with the food shown also naruto boruto hinata and himiwari all ate the ramen that the whitty on screen became as did goku vegeta beerus and whis as well the explosion still happened but they all keep eating it.
chichi:i'm not gonna cook anything nuclear if it explodes like that.
bulma:same here.
kushina:hm?
minato:oh boy!
dally:i'm too scared to ask, what would happen if we ate that.
rubilax:i'm just glad we didn't get any of that ramen as they call it

(after the video)

everyone was happy for skid and pump being, rescued same for the others as the lemon demon was being beaten up by the rainbow beast as he was screaming out in pain and terror.
lemon demon:aah! help!
blue beast:get him!
*punch*
lemon demon:ah!
green beast:your mine!
*chomp*
lemon demon:ow! no not there!
orange beast:lunch time! lemon demon special!
*slice*
lemon demon:aah! ha!
purple beast:i hit you!
*kicks him in the balls*
lemon demon:*high pitched scream* kyaah!!!!
everyone else:oh!!

we now see some new videos pull up as one was about a little boyfriend which everyone mainly the women find adorable.
girlfriend:aw!~ your so small and cute the boyfriend!~
boyfriend:oh why...just why?
sky blue:it's because it's so cute!~ and we're gonna watch a video about you.
she says as the video begins.

(after the video)

everyone was amazed as the very two boy and girl were brought in as well, as they reunited with the boyfriend after he got dressed and they chat for a bit.
boy:so not only did you find one girl who likes ya, and ya voice.
girl:but you found two! we're so happy seeing you again after so many years.
boyfriend:yeah i'm glad to meet you both again as well.
tabi:actual gods that represent the male and female gender, were the baby sisters of boyfriend and other kids?
nikusa:wow that's amazing!!
the lemon demon was being beaten up, badly by the boyfriend's parents and siblings....it was not pretty.