Part 2

everyone was waiting for the next viewing to begin.

(after the video)

the so called seven deities were no longer seen as the "heroes" or "gods" that they tried to paint themselves as with their evil and lies revealed and asura was seen as a true hero, but he was just happy being with his wife and daughter again.

(after the video)

lady d was being looked at by her family as, they were giving her knowing looks as she blushed even her daughters were giving her sly looks, as another lady d was snuggling with her ethan as they got married so that ethan has two wives now and 4 daughters.
as for the nemesis it was being worked on again, so he could talk in full sentences also he was given some other improvements as well. after the test and improvements the nemesis sounds just like he did in the video and not only saying the word stars.

(after the video)

the mutated wiliam birkin in his third form, was shown as he mind was restored but he was still feral even his wife anette was brought back to life, as they were also filled in on everything......also they saw their fanart just like everyone else as william and/or g was using his arms to advert his eyes and his wife's as they were pretty embarrassed. even their daughter sherry both young and grown up were looking at them in shock or confusion.

(after the video)

both william birkin and nemesis stood up and glared as they clearly want a rematch without anyone getting in the way or interfering. so they were teleported to the arena as it was now much larger with some new additions, added in a couple traps a maze even some caged beast but they knew to stay back many fighters or those who wanted to see their fight were sent to watch while they were in the stands and had food and drinks.

it was pretty brutal as they both could not kill each other, so they vow to get stronger but they still kept fighting as the nemesis family his wife and son were brought back to life and they were happy to be with him again as was he and his name was cleared as a bonus.

after a while they all were brought back to watch some more videos.

(after the video)

everyone was shocked by the as they all were informed reworks/remakes of both william birkin and nemesis, as they were very freaked out by them even the original william birkin and nemesis were caught off guard by how their rework selves looked.

(after the video)

both uzi and n okay all the uzi's and n's were blushing messes as many either teased them or congradulated them.

(after the video)

every uzi hugged and kissed their respective n outta worry for their mental state and worried for them in general even the children they had also hugged their dad's as many of the khan's and the siblings to some of the alternate uzi felt worried for their uzi and nieces and nephews but also for n.
tessa:i need to have a talk with n soon.
v:yes please do!
j:clearly.
cyn:nods of approval and worry for n.

(after the video)

green (the female human one) was in a room with red as the two were having sex after seeing, the video also green was in her parasite form and she was being dominated by red.
green(h):harder! fuck my parasite pussy harder!!
red(h):sure thing babe!
the sound proofing was turned on, as their room was inside the vents.

(after the video)

everyone looked at grey in horror but someone stood up it was grey's dad his actual dad who rushed at him and hugged his son tightly as grey snapped outta his insanity as he dropped his knife and hugged back as father and son were, reunited as many people felt happy for them.

(after the video)

everyone looked at black(h) as he just sits there before smirking as his horns and fangs were revealed as even the other imposters were scared of him.

(after the video)

all the imposters and girl friend began beating the plague doctor, imposter who took on or really stole their identities as they were not showing mercy.

boyfriend:wow brutal-oops!*covers his mouth but it was, too late as everyone from friday night funkin turned and stared at him.
everyone from fnf:you can talk this whole time!?
boyfriend:uh? beep?
girlfriend was in front of him as she grabs his shoulder.
girlfriend:boyfriend~
boyfriend was dragged off into a room on the 4th floor, as he was screaming in terror and calling for help but he was met with silence but what they all thought was gonna happen to him didn't happen as they all heard moans of pleasure and a bed creaking as the sound proof was turned on as many people especially boyfriend's and girlfriends families all blushed bright red well daddy dearest wanted to kill him but boyfriend's father got up in his face as the two fought each other in a fist fight.