Part 11

@Landonorris: how long will my shoes be white 🤔

Liked by @carlossainz55 and 653,324 others

@carlossainz55
Three minutes
^
@Georgerussel63
No 3 seconds

@Maxverstappen1
Who are you laughing to
^
@Landonorris
To my pretty self

@Danielricciardo
We will see

Few the other comments

@Graceherlife: when your not can stand by the mirror for the picture but you want de cute mirror pic ❤️😜😅

Liked by @Landonorris and 431 others

@Landonorris
I think there are other ways

@carlossainz55
When can we visit you
^
@Graceherlife
Text me when your are in Engeland with Rebecca that you can come over

Few the other comments

Pov Grace

I read the comment It looks like Lando is active again. It does give me a warm feeling. I still love Lando. And because of my own mistake I lost him and my father, I feel so guilty about everything.

~

I'm lying on the couch again like always, I have the time to do nothing else with my life, it sounds sad but it is. I can't even walk, so I don't even have the energy to do that in my wheelchair. But I don't really care if I can't figure it out, I'm afraid maybe a little. Half of them are still at large and no one knows I survived.

POV Lando

I just got back from McLaren and I'm at Max's apartment and we're chatting a bit. Also about Grace, I told her everything I felt about her and what her ex did to her. Max says I should just go there, but I'm afraid I'll get a door in my face. But Max is somewhat right, if I don't try I'll never find out. But I think I have to give her some rest now, that will do her the best.

"Shall we stream live in a different way?" Max asks

"Yes, nods well" I laugh,

We go to his streaming room and Max gets everything ready and in the meantime I'm scrolling on my phone. and then I see a photo of Luisa, fortunately she is not in love again, but she participates in dance competitions. I am so proud of her and I always will be.

"Are you ready?" Max asks, I snap out of my thoughts and sit next to him

When we have the stream on, people go crazy that I'm there, soon many fans will see edits of this stream of mine haha

POV Grace

I just received a notification that Max is live with Lando, so I am now watching that live stream on my laptop. It's nice to have a little bit of Lando with me even though I know I'll lose him forever. But yes, I should have just listened to him and chosen Lando, but I just have too much confidence in people, or well, I didn't have any anymore.

With great difficulty I reach the other side of the couch and sit down and watch the live with great pleasure. But one thing I notice is that Lando doesn't smile much, he is a bit absent. It hurts to see him like this, I have to send him a message and ask if everything is okay? he also sent me a message to that insta post. You know what, I don't care what he thinks, I just want to know if he's okay.

you

Hey Lan, I'm watching the live stream, you don't look happy, is there something :(

I look at my screens and hear his phone make a small noise and then he gets a smile on his face who laughs at my message, I haven't completely ruined it between us.

Lando

No, to be honest, I miss you, but can we please see each other again soon, just as friends

you

I'd love to, but I don't dare leave the house, so it's a shame that you come here and we're going to chill at my place

Lando

Not very private at all (;

you

Just be friends

Lando

If I can stop myself, I will, but I'll warn you already (;

you

Tomorrow only half past twelve

Lando

will be there xxx

you

see you then xx