more mini fire fists

It's a couple more days in till Atlas is a one year old. I'm a little upset that Ace will miss his son's birthday. I'm sitting in the Crow's nest with Atlas in my arms. Atlas started to cry.

"I know sweetie," I said, "I miss your dad too."

"Excuse me miss," says Ace, "what do you think you're doing with my son?"

"Ace? I'm sorry. This is...."

"The only way to calm our son down."

"Yea."

"Your brother told me."

"Really?"

"Yes, he really takes after you."

"And you. He has your hair and freckles. He's definitely a mini fire fist."

"I like that. I want more mini fire fist with you, peaches."

"But?"

"I asked your brother and Thatch to watch Atlas for a little bit."

"I love you, my king."

"I love you more, peaches."

I put Atlas in his wrap and climbed down the robe ladder. I take Atlas out of his wrap and hand him to Marco. Marco told me that everything is going to be great. Ace took me to a secluded part of the ship. There a set of chairs and a table. I sit in the chair that Ace pulled out for me.

"Would you like some wine, milady?" Asked Thatch

"Of course, kind sir." I said

"I know this isn't much, peaches." Said Ace

"I love it, my king." I said

"Really?" Asked Ace

"Of course, my king ." I said

I told Ace that what he did is beautiful. It's our anniversary. I got Ace a ring with our names carved inside of it. Ace give me a small box. The small box revealed a necklace with my, Ace's, and Atlas's birthstone. I told Ace that I love the necklace. Thatch brought the food to the table. Me and Ace talked after we finished our food. Ace stood up and took my hand. We started to dance. We noticed that Thatch, Marco, and Atlas are watching. I noticed that Atlas starts to walk towards me and Ace. I told Ace and pointed at Atlas. Ace started to tear up. Ace kneels down and picks up Atlas. Ace's free hand is placed on my waist.

Few months later

Me and Izou are looking for dresses for the wedding. We had Atlas with us. There was a few kimonos that Izou picked out. I decided to put on a royal blue with some white and purple kimono on. I walk out to show Izou.

"Mommy." Said Atlas

"Yes, sweetie." I replied

"Baby?" Said Atlas

"I think he's onto something." Said Izou

"What you mean?" I asked

"Usually when a child display behavior like this," said Izou, "it means the mother is carrying another baby."

"Ace wants me to see Marco," I said, "I been having a lot of same symptoms that I had with Atlas."

"I think that's a good idea." Says Izou

"What's a good idea?" Asked Marco

"Ace wants me to see you." I said

"Really?" Asked Marco

"Yes." I said

Both Marco and Izou liked the kimono. I explained to Marco what's going on. He agreed with Ace and told me that he can check me out when we get back to the ship. I smiled at my brother and thanked him. We get back to the Moby Dick. Izou took Altas to see Thatch in the kitchen.