Day one

One week later

It's been one week since the exam, mom and I were eating as if it were a normal day, not a worry in the world

(A/N: because Izuku got her quirk early inko, never gained any weight, and as she noticed izuku start to develop a more womanly figure, she started exercising to keep her figure AND more)

"Hey sweetie, aren't you worried about your results?"
Inko asked in confusion of Izuku's lack of worry

"No. I'm more than confident that I'm in"
Izuku's response was quick but confident

"[She is correct, izuku should pass quite easily with her scores in both the written and practical exam]"

" Ahh, i see. Thank you, 2B. "

"[Of course ma'am ]"

"By the way, Izuku, how long do you plan on wearing that?"
Inko was referring to the blind fold over her daughters eyes

"I'm thinking about keeping it on for a while. Since it's going to be part of my hero costume so I should get used to wearing it, besides i can still see through it so im fine"

"Well, ok dear, as long as you're happy with it,"

Their conversation was cut short by a knock on the door

"Coming! "

As izuku called out towards the door, she dismissed herself from the table to go answers the door

"Hey 2B"

"[Yes ma'am?]"

"Please look after my daughter, i know she's powerful, but as her mother, I can't help but worry about her."

"[Of course ma'am, Izuku's safety will always be my number one priority]"

Inko smiled in some reassurance to leave her daughter with some she trusts

"Thank you, 2B."

"[...of course ma'am]"

As they finished convircing izuku walked into the dining room with an envelope in her hand

"It's here,"

Everyone gathered at the dinner table where izuku opened the envelope, letting a small metal disk fall out on the table

Once the disk landed on the table, a progection appeared before them

"Hello, izuku Midoria. My name is Nezu. Im the principal of U.A. ,I'd like to start with a congratulations on your record braking performance. You managed to score a total of 232 villain points. This alone would be enough to put you in the hero course, but there were also other parameters in deciding candidates for the hero course. One of these is called rescue points."

Nezu displays several moments where she saved other contestants or sent 2B to drag them out of harm's way

"These actions particularly impressed the judges and neted you a total of 168 rescue points! Making your total score an even 400 points. That even surpasses all might's final score of 291 points."

I was surprised I was somehow able to get a better score than all might. While 2B just hummed in acknowledgment as if my score was a given. My mom, on the other hand, looked shocked that I somehow was able to get a better score than the current number one hero.

"Because of this achievement, there was a unanimous decision to put you in the hero course, in class 1-A. But this is just the start for you, izuku Midoria. I'm personally interested to see how you'll grow as a hero, but with that all being said, let me be the first to welcome you, izuku Midoria, to your hero academia. I can't wait to see you this coming semester, and I wish you the best of luck. that is all Farewell ,see you next time. "