ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1

📍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐀

                          𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

      ,, Ay, mate, ready for the Purge?~'' A rough voice came a thick accent clouding over each word. 

     ,, Hah, ready as I'll ever be. . . Woah dude . . . This at this news, there's a campus killer at our college, fucking batshit crazy, a murder was committed yesterday in the elevator, and it's way past the purge. Bet you ten bucks they'll catch the killer in a few days, fucking shitload of cameras everywhere.'' Taylor awed, scrolling through his phone furiously. ,, Footage was caught of the campus killer! He's wearing this sick mask and people are selling it, check this shit out, man.''

      Taylor leaned over his seat and shoved his phone in front of Rae's face. A post online from a mask-selling company had a new custom-made set of masks the campus killer had worn. A dirty white mask with holes in someone's eyes, dried blood splattered over the corners, and big messy black words drawn over the forehead of the mask spelling out 'ɢᴏᴅ'.

     ,, Hah, cool, wonder who it is, bet they are in big ass trouble'' Rae shrugged, glancing at Taylor's phone and pushing it gently out of his face ,,You going home for the purge?''

     ,,Yea, my dads . . . Well, you know . . Gone. My mom and me are gonna have dinner, wanna come over?'' Taylor questioned nonchalantly. 

     ,,Mmm. . I was planning something . . More fun, y'know?~''

     ,, Woah dude, you aren't gonna purge someone now . . Are you?''

     ,, Seems like you read my mindー Nahh, I'm just joking, mate, let's go over to your before purge night, eh?'' Rae joked, ruffling his messy hair, trying to flatten it.

                                                              Prepare for tomorrow. 

mb its short like yall dwarfs