•❃𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎❃•

The Summer Ghost
In the early whispers of dawn, the sun peeked through the curtains of a small, shared apartment, casting a warm glow over you and Sienna, nestled in the living room couch that the both of you fell asleep on the other night.

Today marked the first day of your sophomore year in college—a milestone you had both eagerly waited for through a summer of part-time jobs, family reunions, and endless conversations about the future.With a stretch and a yawn, you were the first to wake up from the comfort of your shared couch. Your enthusiasm for the day infectious.

"Rise and shine, Sienna!" You called out, your voice filled with excitement. Sienna, less of a morning person but equally eager for the day ahead, groggily sat up, a smile tugging at her lips.

The morning routine was a flurry of activity, with you both dancing around each other in the large space, choosing outfits, and applying makeup.

Your outfit.・゜゜・

Siennas outfit

Siennas outfit.・゜゜・

Today felt significant—not just another day, but the beginning of something new and exciting

Today felt significant—not just another day, but the beginning of something new and exciting. Once ready, you both headed out to your car, a trusty 2023 Honda civic that was filled with memories of road trips and sing-alongs. The engine turned on, and you were on your way, the world outside your windows slowly waking up.

The decision to stop for breakfast was spontaneous, prompted by the sight of a quaint little café that seemed to promise the warmth and comfort of homemade meals. Inside, the aroma of coffee and baked goods enveloped the both of you, a perfect start to your day. You both sat down over your steaming mugs of coffee and plates of pancakes and eggs, you chatted about your schedules, your hopes for the semester, and the inevitable challenges you would face.

Refreshed and ready, you both left the café and continued your journey to campus. You finally arrived on campus. the familiar sights and sounds greeting you like old friends. But as you both made your way through the bustling campus, a figure from the past suddenly emerged, slicing through your excitement like a cold draft.