Day THREE

Past Lessons

Ebbot City; 20XX, 28th of December... 10:40am

It's a chilly morning, a soft breeze flowing all around the city whilst a very 'special' red haired lady roamed it's paths, waiting joyfully for dear Thia.

???'s POV:
Geez. The first time we meet in 2 decades and she's late? Some friend. Oh wait- "Kiki!!! Girl, where have you been? It's freezing out here and- are you wearing a sleeveless compression shirt? How are you not shaking?!" I run up to 'Kiki' and give her the best hug she's had since we seperated, "As dramatic as always Lilith. And would you please quit calling me 'Kiki'? We're not little angels anymore." I groaned and took her gloved hand, at least she wore gloves but I doubt she's wearing them due to the weather. We walked through the city a bit and stopped at a park, I ran for the swings and 'Thia' simply followed behind, getting on the swing beside me. "So how's your little human?" she asked and I raised a brow at her. "Can't you ask your brother about that?" she shrugged and started swinging with me, "I could but he's a busy one and he'll use me as an excuse to stray from work." I chuckled knowing she was probably right... As usual... "Well they're alright, pretty sure they're-", "When's the wedding?" Thia interrupted and I bursted out laughing though she seemed as serious as ever, "They're not getting married, not with their dynamic. How's your kid?" Thia raised a brow at me before scoffing, "Dion? She's fine. I have to say, I'm a bit concerned for them..." Thia? Concerned? That's a first in a LONG time. As if reading my mind, she glared at me before we talked the next 15 minutes away but then some goat monster walked up to us, he gave soft dad vibes.... Assuming they are a 'he's. "Thia! It's been quite some time. How was your visit home?" Thia's attitude seems to have soften around them so I guess they're alright. "Pleasure to see you, your majesty. Devildom hasn't changed since my last visit but it was entertaining to say the least." Wait... YOUR MAJESTY?! I inspected the monster and was soon to realize- "Ohhhh- You're Asgore, Kiki's goat dad from After The CRW/AD. "He had a nice, warm smile. He seemed like the perfect company for Thia which was good, "Ahh, you must be her best friend, Lilith. Thia used to rave about you when she was a child." Asgore claimed as I smirked, feeling extremely proud of myself," I knew you loved me~" Thia rolled her eyes, jumpy off the swing mid-air and landing perfectly.

3rd POV:
Thia and Asgore caught up and Thia decided she'd visit him later. Lilith and Thia ran through the city, creating little obstacles from alleyways and construction sites, even random roof tops, "Spider, take to the skies." Thia called through a magic rift that worked similar to a walkie talkie, they always acted so childish together, "Copy that, Siren" gorgeous white wings with gold tips sprouted out of Lilith's back as she jumped off of a roof and flew above the clouds. Thia sighed as her own wings stretched out, they were far bigger than Lilith's wings, raven-black with a majestic purple of the tips of each feather, "Too late to back out now..." Thia muttered before dropping from the roof then taking flight, following not too far from Lilith. Purple and Gold, Night and Day, Hybrid and Angel-Human, Emperor and Late-Princess, those two held an extraordinary bond that not even centuries could break apart.

||Long ago, before the Celestial War. Daylight was seen for light years to come and it was to stay that way until 3 rebellious souls became... Curious.

Upon a mythical field were Thia and Lilith, gliding among the flowers and skies but oddly enough, Thia's wings were... White? Thia loved the flowers within the field but she especially adored the spider lillies. Thia swiftly picked one from the ground before flying up and above Lilith, placing the spider lily in her hair then diving down by the ground as they got closer to the castle. "Lilith! Look-" Thia saw the castle gates closing before she grabbed Lilith's hand a dived through the gap, crashing into the floor. "Woahhhh. That was close!" Lilith was giggling from Thia's confused expression until someone appeared behind her, "uh- Micheal.. Hi?" Lilith awkwardly smiled while Thia stood and straightened out her clothes, "Greetings Micheal, you really need to come on a morning flight with us sometime. It's getting hard to explain how amazing it is out there-" Thia stopped talking as Micheal seemed a but worried, "Is everything alright? You seem a bit... Tense." Micheal shook his head and whispered something to Thia which caused Thia to rush to her room. Lilith looked in the direction Thia ran to in confusion, "Did we miss something?" Micheal only sighed before helping Lilith up from the ground and escorting her to her room.