19.

As time passes Pantalone is starting to understand how being a harbinger works. When attending meetings he always pays attention except for now. He was just drawing random patterns on his phone.
Many questioned what the hell he was doing yet Pantalone ignored them. He listened to the meeting regardless but as soon as the meeting stops and he goes to walk back to the car in the garage he has a grin growing on his face having a frustrated Dottore follow him.
"If you want me to crash the car I suggest you to keep up your antics..."

Pantalone would sit down in the passenger seat.
He shows Dottore his phone and moves his finger up to make something go up to a higher frequency "keep in mind who is in control of it so I suggest you to not make threats"
Although they still have not worked everything out they sure have worked out something though for them to still have some...benefits from eachother.

Dottore would drive his grip tightening on the wheel when the frequency heightens as he shifts uncomfortably in the driver's seat. "As soon as we are at my place it is over for you I hope you know that"

"But until then-..."moving the frequency even higher he can see Dottore struggle a little his chest heaving up and down.

"Stop that..."

"No"

"Pantalone..."

"What? you don't like it? Usually you would be moaning by now"

At this point Dottore would drive faster and as soon as they are in the garage at Dottore his home he grabs Pantalone his phone away from him. Stepping out of the car he grabs the other his wrist dragging him to the elevator and as soon as they get inside he forces the dark haired man against the wall of the elevator and kisses him deeply.
So these must be their benefits. Although they aren't friends nor in a relationship they would still have intimate moments such a sex.
Pantalone would kiss the other back, the kiss deepened instantly with their tongues fighting for dominance.
The kiss is rough and a little sloppy but Pantalone manages to overpower Dottore which he manages by getting his phone back and moving that frequency up high again. Since it was so unexpected Dottore let's out a moan within the kiss before pulling away. "I told you to stop"

"You don't like the vibrator in you?" He teasingly asks knowing just how much Dottore likes different kind of toys.

"...your done as soon as the elevator doors open"

"Sure..."

When they make it to Dottore his home Pantalone is the one to overpower him once more and kiss him deeply while Dottore lays beneath him on the bed. They quickly strip and get rid of their clothes.
All was well but when Dottore heard this specific clicking sound he looks up at the head board seeing Pantalone just handcuffed his hands to it. "Really...?"

"Don't act so coy we both know you like it rough and for you to get overstimulated" he said and stands up to get some toys and things.

The vibrator in him is still going at a incredible speed which had Dottore swallowing thickly when he sees the toys Pantalone brought back with him. "I don't feel like wanting to have it rough today"

"..."

"What?"

"Acting coy and lying as well? You say no every time about going rough yet at the end you are moaning as loud as you can and you are an absolute mess. Let start of easy then alright?" Pantalone would make compromises and seeing Dottore nod he would bend down, spread the other his legs and would take the other his cock into his mouth. Each time he sucks the soft walls of his cheek close in and touch the shaft while his tongue would carress the veins.

When Pantalone does this Dottore feels the warmth and wetness of the other his mouth. The skill he has from experience sure comes in handy now since this might as well be the best blowjob he will ever receive. Arching his back slightly, wishing he could run his hands trough the other his hair he quickly is reminded how refrained he actually is due to the handcuffs.
Dottore would close his eyes for a moment as he feels a sinking feeling in his heart which causes him to open his eyes a little confused why that happened yet he ignores it for now.
"Uncuff me; I want to touch you"