• 4

"Jungkook?"

Yn uttered. Her orbs are travelling here and there trying to catch the male figure of jungkook. Out of nowhere a hand grabs her shoulder from behind, making her flinch. Her heart stops, her eyes tremble, her body becomes stiff when fear engulfs her.

"Are we going back?"

The familiar voice of jungkook came from behind for yn to turn around immediately. Anger starts to fill her of how he scared her to the death.

"Where you went like a dust?"

Yn's voice is sharp and jungkook's grin starts to widen more seeing her piss off.

"Oh I saw these and went to pluck some. Here"

He offers the hand of blue berries for her with a best innocent smile ever. Grabbing the number of berries which fit her palm, yn makes herself his guider again. When the marvelous taste of blue berries melt on her tongue, her anger vanishes from her mind.

Soon they came to the end of their journey and the end of the forest. Infront of jungkook stood yn, motionless. Her plump lips have curved upwards decorating her face with a gorgeous smile. When jungkook places himself next to her, he didn't see the front. Instead his gaze has fixed on the relax face of yn. With curiosity his brown orbs direct to the front. But his eyeslids become numb preventing him from blinking them. Only one word escapes from his mouth.

"Wow"

Beneath the rays of the sun, the salty water is moving rhythmically. It seems like a wrinkled sea. No waves and no sound. The marvelous blue colour of the sky and the sea is dividing with a thin while horizontal line of the horizon. The pale foam of the tip of the waves is moving slowing with the golden sand like controlling steps for a nice dance. Elegant and soothing.

Both of their orbs reflect the glistening blue colour of the sea, their hearts start to beat within an unknown ease, their mind is acknowledgely blank and their hair is dancing with the chilly breeze of the sea

Jungkook's camera comes infront of his right eye, capturing the incredibly beautiful view of the hidden sea in the forest. The button clicks nonstop capturing 180 degree view of the scenario. He sees a beautiful figure through the camera when he is angling at 270 degree of angle. Without even realizing a photo of yn clicks in his camera.