• 16

"Jungkook?"

"Yn?"

Grandma screamed searching for them to offer the cookies which have baked a few minutes ago. Without the knowledge of yn, jungkook pulls her towards himself which makes her fall on top of him on the grassy land.

"Don't worry"

He wisphered holding her protectively while she keeps her head on his chest where she hears a sweet lullaby from his heartbeat. Soon her peace shatters by dog barkings which can get grandma's attention towards them.

"Snowie, don't. You are making us caught. Go away. Shoo!"

Yn wisphered yell to snowie who immediately obey her walking away, for her to be relax on his warm embrace. For a moment she thought to sleep like that everyday. Cause it is too soft, warm and secure for her to let him go.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹

For Jeon mansion, the garden seems to be empty. But the giant mango tree in the cornner which has became a favourite place of jungkook looks more enthusiastic than before. Because it has two guests who are enjoying the moment lovingly.

Beneath the shade of the mango tree, there laid yn on top of jungkook's lap. When his back is resting upon the trunk of the tree, yn's back is resting upon his chest while his arms encircled around her waist, holding her protectively. Although their souls are calm, their mouths are not. The grapes which they plucked fresh and raw disappearing one after another dissolving in their tongues.

"Jungkook?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead"

"Please don't get this serious, ok? I'm juat asking"

She said turning around to look at hia smiley face.

"Ok. What is it?"

"You said you love me right?"

"Yes, I love you more than myself"

"Which is more important to you? My life or yours?"

Yn asked staring at nowhere. No voice disturb her which makes her heart to be fasten.

"My life"

Said jungkook making yn to look back at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Cause you are my life"

"I love you"

Instantly her hands hugs his neck before planting a sweet kiss upon hia lips. Making her knees spread beside his waist, he deepens the before soft kiss to be more passionate.

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹

One after another sweet moments of them added into their memory along with countless couple photos, countless happiness and countless cofessions. Yn realizes how it is feel to have someone by her side forever who like to make her happy. Indeed she found the protection in her brother's embrace. But now she finds love, passion, protection and adore all together in jungkook's arms. He has already stole a part of her heart.

The sun is getting ready to sink in the sea beyond the horizon. At any minute. The sky has turned into orange mixed with purple colour. When the waves going back and froth, the salty wind is blowing and blowing with might like an agony of death of the sun.

There stood jungkook, hand interlocked with yn, watching the serene view of the evening. Their orbs are unblinking while their souls find the peace in the hidden sea.