• 26

The morning breeze is blowing through the greenly leaves, making them to dance enthusiastically. The purified pale rays of the sun is making the path shimmer with gold. There panicked footsteps ar making their way forward shattering the glass of calmness and peace. The nature also doesn’t make any restriction due to the arrival of the fully black dressed man. The might be a proof of how the nature has not forgotten this pure soul. The same path, the same trees, the same sent of nature, the same peace he experienced five years ago. But still he is not impractical.

With much more clears memory Jungkook the pure lover is searching for a certain place. And he found the sam familiar warmth he feels even from the outer appearance of the woody house. Acknowledgely, no with much more attraction , the chocolate brown eyes of him are mindlessly searching for a specific figure, where he found that figure a few meters away from him. Yet the back view of her doesn’t satisfy his desire to observe every inch of her face. And there his heart begins to beat calling for her name. automatically,

Yn”

Mumbled Jungkook. No whispered the secret of his love.

FLASHBACK

Do you still love her? Still?”

Ji-eun’s voice arose making his eyes to be closed for a moment. But still Jungkook is not ready to answer that question although he knew the answer without any doubt.

“Jungkook, I want to talk with you”

She asked, keeping a step forward towards him who is still backfacing her.

“Ji-eun, I - - - “

“Please?”

“Are you sure? Will you be ok?”

He asked turning to face her, when her tears are making their way along the cold cheeks of Ji-eun without any knowledge.

I know you love me. But it is a thing I can’t give in return to you”

“I’m fine. So tell me about her”

Ji-eun said wiping her tears and sitting upon the couch while motioning him to take a seat also.

By name, she is Yn. The most beautiful and purest girl I have ever seen. It has been five years to uor relationship. But until now I haven’t seen that beautiful soul. If you are asking, I’m still loving her without any limits”

Even by the slight mention of yn, jungkook’s lips have curved upwards, bringing a smile which has hidden for five years. So his love is obvious for Ji-eun and regret starts to cloud in her mind.

If I knew, I would not accept this marriage Jungkook. I’m sorry”

“No. It’s not your fault Ji-eun. Just don’t blame yourself. You knew nothing. But each minute and each second I’m blaming myself for leaving her without any announcement”

A thin layer of moisture starts to cloud in the eyes of Jungkook. Indeed Ji-eun loves him. But in front of the love Jungkook has towards yn even after the five years of time, the love Ji-eun has towards Jungkook sees so small. Except the freedom Jungkook has all. He could have enjoy with women forgetting that one month love. But his love towards her is immeasurable and he becomes virtue no to do injustice to her. It is his pure and innocent love which is reserved only for yn.

“Jungkook, I can help you to meet her”

After getting known of the suffering of Jungkook, it was the sudden announcement of Ji-eun. And sheis ready to sacrifice her unowned love for the sake of Jungkook.

“What? How?”

“Don’t worry. Trust e for once. Be ready at 6.00 a.m. tomorrow, no today itself”

She said as it has already passed the midnight.

END OF FLASHBACK

Jungkook stands in silence watching yn who is watering the flower plants which was not there earlier. The before short hair is not there anymore because the black veil of long hair of her is peacefully dancing with the morning breeze. She used to wear short frocks but now her silk light blue frock is slightly touching the ground hiding her heals. All together Jungkook though that it added somewhat maturity towards her delicate figure.

It might passed two minutesbut still Jungkook is standing there until she gives the attention herself. And now it is the time. When his heart begins to thumb against his chest, she turns around to face him.

The same pair of crystal black eyes, the same small nose, the same s lips and the same face he longed to see for five years. The same face he desired to see for five years. The same face he dreamed everyday to see for five years, now staring at him with confusion and surprise.

Yn”

Jungkook awake his voice when he takes a step towards her. His vision is blurred but still he can see how she takes a step backwards. A bulb of fear begins to light in his heart for his tears to flow across his cold cheeks. But - - -

“Jungkook?”

The water horse in her hold is fallen on the ground, wasting the water. But yn is not in s right mind to realize it when her all attention is upon the desired man before her. And with much more confusion she steps forward with a blurry vision.

Jungkook are you there? For real?”

Yn asked keeping her palm upon the wetted cheek of Jungkook. Earlier she was suspicious because she used to see numerous illusions of him and make her heart suffer with pain. But now he is real for her bottled up tears to be released from her hold and wet her both cheeks.

yes, I’m here, my princess”

Jungkook said keeping his hand upon the hand of yn which is still holding his cheek. Without wasting any other second Jungkook drags her for a tight bone cracking hug. This is the warmth he missed for these years and he is not impractical yet.

“I was waiting for you”

Whispered yn against his chest, when her tears are wetting the black t-shirt of Jungkook.

I’m sorry. I’m sorry yn”

Said Jungkook keeping his lips upon her head. Both of them are experiencing the affection they missed for years. And yn is too innocent to accept Jungkook who left her without any announcement. Although her brother blamed him, she didn’t utter any bad word against him. But suffered and cherished her love fr him among the memories he left around her. But now she has found her peace on the same chest as before.

“Mommy!!!”

The sudden voice of a child makes both of them to be slightly shaked. But soon Jungkook’s eyes become clouded by sorrow.

“Am I too late yn? To make you mine?”

Jungkook asked loosing his hands which have wrapped around her. His world begins to shatter before his eyes at the thought of yn being married to another man and become a mother. But only if he knew….

To be continued....