Chapter 10 : Laughter

'CHAPTER 10'

Laughter

!! heyo!! idk if im gonna keep this going on and it'll never be completed lmao !!

The both of them soon to be falling asleep in Vincent's apartment.

The next day.

Vincent found himself woke up and the sun setting up, today was the weekend. Vincent didn't really care that much . Vincent opened the curtains that were closed and now currently opened, the sun exposing and Rody was slowly awakening up.

"..." Rody looked around.

"Come on. get up..." Vince said, rubbing his eyes out of tiredness.

"why the hell do we have to get up when there's no work tomorrow?"  Rody yawned, clearly not getting up from this comfortable bed. "Oh, huh. It's raining outside." Rody said again, hearing the sounds of the bittersweet rain.

"just get up, damn it." Vince said and took a towel from the bedside drawer and immediately went to the bathroom. ".. Geez, why do I have to be with this guy?" Rody thought about it for a second.. He shrugs his shoulders, not finding a reason why he's with this guy. (he accidently forgor that Vince had just bit his ear off bahah)

TIMESKIPPPP (your gal likes timeskips.)

It was  1 PM now, the both of them were bored and nothing to do. Vince just read books while Rody was twiddling with his fingers. "This is boring, can we go outside?" "No. It's raining heavily outside and we're not risking ourselves to get a cold.

2 PM.

Rody groaned in boredom. "Can't we have some fun or what?" "Then I'll see what we have." Vincent says, flirting. Rody rolls his eyes and got up from the bed when he felt someone's touch from behind and holding his waist, it was Vince and pulled him down on the bed. 

Vincent then got ready...

To tickle him!

Vincent then tickles Rody's torso and Rody ends up laughing, Vincent admiring how cute he is while laughing. Vince also joins in and laughs.  The both of them laugh cutely and basically squirming, enjoying each others presence.

"Stopp!!" Rody whined, squirming.

"Never~" Vince teased.

...

Hello there, traveler ! I have see you used a time travel to take pictures with me, ay? Well, since this is the 1960's, It'll be a pleasure if I gave you one fan art of them!

!! Art not mine, it belongs to the original creator of ToaadSwamp. Credit to them! !!

!!Also can I say that Vince, skinny ass hot kink and he magically became this man?   They became hot every second !!

!! Short chapter, but I enjoyed writing it. !!