Locked Door

Your head is facing down looking at your shirt, and then you realize you need another paper towel. You look up to see that eachothers bodies are  inches away from each other.

Your face gets a little red knowing that both of you are in the closet together, and you're both super close to each other.
He looks down and starts making eye contact with you. It was so silent that you could hear a penny drop. He smirks a little while looking at you. "You're so... cute, I can't help but look at you." His tone changed to still friendly, but his voice was softer.

You couldn't believe that he said that and froze for a couple of seconds, then you smile, cover your face, and look down because of how wide your smile is. You feel a warm body. He had gotten closer to you. You look forwards too see he had gotten closer to you. You mumble quietly, saying, "Someone could walk in here." He starts walking over to the closet and tries to open the door, but it wouldn't budge at all.

You start to feel nervous because the door wasn't opening, so you decide to walk over there and see if he was just joking or being for real.

He was being for real.
You start struggling on opening the door then you feel heavy breathing brush the back of your neck then you feel hands holding your hips. He turns you around and pushes you against the wall.
You lean in for a kiss but all the sudden he lifts you up and then starts kissing you.

You thought this was all just a dream but it wasn't, you pinch yourself to check and the pinch hurt. He starts pulling your pants down and they slide down fast, very easy.

NOT FINISHED BUT I WILL FINISH SOON I JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH IT SINXW ITS TAKING FOREVER