Chapter 1

I wonder what it's like. I've never been to a club. I always wondered what it was like to party, have a partner, and so on,
"Jisung you're not going in there"
I turn and see my older brother (by five minutes) staring at me
"Well maybe I wouldn't want to go in there so much if someone told me WHY I can't"
"Have you ever heard Curiosity killed the cat, hm?"
See this is what I HATE, every time I ask why I can't go in there they just beat around the damn bush.
"Yeah Yeongin I have, I also heard because I said so, and you're so dang nosy. Any other excuse I should add to my dictionary?"
He gives me the side eye,
"Come on I just told Mom we got the stuff she asked for and she doesn't like it when we are out too long"
I roll my eyes, but right when I'm about to turn to walk home I see a very attractive group of guys walk out of the club; One in particular caught my eye. He has dark brown hair and eyes, he's maybe 5'7 and is wearing a white button-down (three buttons undone at the top) with black trousers. The three other guys with him were pretty attractive too. The one to his right is CRAZY tall, about 5'10, with platinum blond hair, and gorgeous plump lips. The one next to the blond is short (probably 5'6) with back hair and eyes, and wearing all black, he's also really well built and has NICE arms. The last guy I'd say is average height, about 5'6, with brown hair and eyes, also in all black with his button-down shirt rolled up at the sleeve with a couple of buttons undone and a lot of silver jewelry and really cute dimples. I was stuck there in a haze. Now I really want to go in there. While I sat there like an idiot and stared I didn't even notice them coming closer until the handsome guy in the white button-down bumped into me.
"My bad sweetheart"
My cheeks flush. He. Called. Me.Sweetheart?! Okay, yes I find interest in guys. But what makes him think he can call me Sweetheart?!
"O-Oh it's alright"
He looks at me, smirks, and walks off, continuing the conversation with his friends. I exhale and try to gain my composure. Wait. OMG, why does this GUY have such an effect on me?! I shake my head and turn to my brother to see him staring
"You know Jisung I bet they go to that club all the time"
I look at him with a visible blush on my cheeks.
"I bet they do"