Chapter 7

filler chapter!! guess who is with jisung! >:) hope u guys enjoy!! its not proofread so it may be bad. this is a jisung chapter btw!!

☆☆☆☆☆

jisung was struggling on an outfit to choose for his meet-up with chan. he wanted to have a good look on his appearance for his friend, since it's been a while since they last met.

it's been two hours, and he was panicking. especially since chan called him a couple of minutes ago, saying he would arrive in ten minutes. so jisung called for help.

the phone was ringing for a bit before being picked up finally, showing a video of hyunjin in a weird angle. "what's up?" he said before moving the phone to a different angle to make him look pretty. as hyunjin did this on the video, he was brushing his hand through his hair.

"i need help now. i only have 10 minutes, you're literally an icon when it comes to fashion." jisung frantically said, shuffling through all his clothes. "sure, what is it?" jisung flipped his camera to the mess of clothes on his bed, hyunjin examining it.

"oh, you need help with an outfit, don't you." he guessed. "yes and i need it fast. he's coming over in like seven minutes now." jisung stated rapidly.

"ooh theres a man coming over? is he hot?" hyunjin interrogated. "shut up and help me." jisung shushed the other before speaking again. "okay, so i have like 4 outfits to pick from. the first one is like a casual, homey type with a black hoodie and sweatpants.. and i would probably wear glasses with it since i'm blind as fuck," he said swiftly. "i prefer contacts, but glasses would fit it better." he added

"i see, show me the other ones." the fashion maven stated. jisung proceeded to move onto the next outfit quickly, describing it. "so next we have like this long-sleeved shirt but it's kinda tight so i think it could maybe like show off my waist? wait, why do i want to show off my waist. it's not even nice looking." jisung rambled about the outfit.. and his small insecurity. "jisung, your waist is literally snatched don't even." hyunjin blurted. "okay next"

"wait i don't have time for this, pick one of the two. he gets here in like four minutes." jisung stated hurriedly. "oh my god. okay whatever, if you're going out, since i see that cute little crop hiding over there, maybe wear that with baggy jeans. but if you aren't, probably wear the hoodie fit." hyunjin advised. "oh my gosh i love you, you're a life saver." jisung praised before hanging up to change quickly.

he put on the black hoodie and sweatpants and put on black-framed glasses before going to the bathroom to fix up his hair and wash his face.

soon, his doorbell rang, causing a small shriek to come out of him. he ran out of the washroom all the way to his front door to unlock it and open it, being welcomed with a smiling chan. out of reflex, jisung smiled back widely before taking his hand and bringing him inside. "wow, i haven't seen you in forever. you look good." chan instantly commented on jisungs outfit.

"i know right! it's been so long, i can't believe we haven't seen each other in like months now." jisung returned. "anyways, i was thinking we could of two different plans. so the first one, is obviously to stay home, maybe play some games or watch a movie." jisung explained. "or, we can go out to like a club or something and have fun. i strongly recommend the second one because i am in desperate need of men right now because so much shit has happened at work lately." jisung whined.

"wow, i see. haha, let's do the second one then." chan replied. "okay well, let me get changed first. i need to get distracted, or i'll go crazy at work." jisung implied. "ah, i see. go get changed then. i may need to do the same, so lets stop by my place on the way." chan proposed.

jisung went to his room to get changed fast, he didn't want to be at a club and look like a total loser. he was ready to get dicked down, by anyone infact. as long as he is inattentive of his workplace and the people enclosed by it.