EXtended Love

Foreword

This is my first Fan fiction, So Far. So I hope you will support this book, I am a shipper that's why I thought to post my first fiction of KaiSoo; that first ever came up in my mind.

So yeah!!! Let's start.

PS. Do not Plagiarized.

All rights reserved 2015

©AAITD__Black1004

#OneShot_Black1004/EX.tended_Love-KaiSoo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Black1004 Originals

Featuring

Kim Jong In (Kai)

Do Kyungsoo (D.o)

A KaiSoo Shipping Book, a romance one shot story of (Boy×Boy).

Special participation of F(X) Kristal and EXO Chanyeol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every person was born to love, and every one have the right to chose and to be chosen. Kyungsoo himself was very different, he will love you with his whole heart and he will treat you not only a friend but a family.

He did love, he did to make love with someone, but he get hurts by someone he love. This past few days Kyungsoo drive himself to be more focused in one thing to forget Kai. They just broke up last two weeks ago, and its hard for Kyungsoo to let go when he knows he didn't do anything that can make Kai lost in love with him.

Sometimes Kyungsoo will openly went to Kai's house even they already broke up. Kai as what he always did he kick Kyungsoo out of his house and yell at him. But it never stops Kyungsoo to came back, he always have a gut and reason to came back because his love was never been erased. He is that obsessed at Kai, at first he didn't notice he was driving himself while drinking Alcoholic drink.

Kai changed him a lot, so far, Kai didn't notice he was pushing himself away from the truth. The truth that can gave him a total freedom. Why he didn't say the truth? Why he still keep pushing Kyungsoo even he knows it will came back another day after?

Kyungsoo was now watching a current drama in television. While on his pajama, eating popcorn. Seriously, Kyungsoo never watch drama since they broke up he wanted to learn also how to forget. But it never changed the fact. It just left his feelings to give a space to Kai.

The heavy drama was crushed by a Bang from his main door, even him who was been very serious watching a drama jump a little in shock.

"Hyung where are you?" A loud thundering voice coming from the entrance echoed all around the living room.

Kyungsoo didn't hesitate any second to come over and show himself. It was Kai, he is drunk, and when he is drunk he didn't know what he is doing. Or waking up asking Kyungsoo 'what happed last night Hyung?' And another long explanation will happen.

"Kai!!!" He shout and before Kai fall in the floor he catch him. He closed the door and put Kai in the sofa. He turn off the television and clean the pop corn mess.