EIGHT

Premier ; Chapter
Eight

.SA MENTIONED.

The two had spent most of the day with each other until it was time to start getting ready Walker had given the girl a big hug before them having to separate to get ready.

They were now in their limo Adrastea had never been treated like this. It was different than before. She was mostly really nervous walking out of the limo was scary, flashing lights everywhere Walker seemed to be the most busy the two not being to talk alone. Adrastea felt so lonely. But she knew he was busy and accepted that. The two had been called over to take a picture together. Firstly the two just stood next to each other. The people were telling them to get closer so Walker wrapped a hand around her waist pulling her closer and whispered, "I'm sorry I have been so busy, I missed you. You look so gorgeous." Adrastea smiled so hard and obviously started blushing. "We will talk later okay? I promise. You look amazing." Walker said squeezing her wait a little bit once they walked off the side and sent her a smile then walked off. Her smile disappeared. "Ari some people want to do a interview with you" Leena said as she grabbed her hands, "You are doing amazing and not to mention you look amazing."

"Hello!" The interviewer smiled looking at the girl who had just walked into the frame.
"So our first question is how did you meet Walker?"
"Oh my gosh, this is really embarrassing" She paused laughing. "So I DMed him ranting about boy problems I was having at the time and I also may have mentioned having a woman crush on him, and yeah stuff just went on from there. He is a really good friend and i'm so proud of him"
"Do you inspire to be an actor?" She asked looking at the girl and then putting the mic up to her.
"Uh I did some short films before ever meeting Walker, and I fell in love with it. So yeah!"
"That's amazing! So what are you and Walker?"
"We are friends! Honestly he is an amazing and kind person. But my personal fave Scobell is Leena." She laughed thinking about how he is probably going to get all sassy after hearing that.
"I heard that you are also friends with Malachi Barton? How is that?" she moved onto another topic.
"I love Malachi! His and my mom were best friends since they were younger and even though Malachi was born earlier than me we always celebrate our birthdays together. He is a person I look up to a lot, and like my mom and his we are best friends!" She smiled. "Funny thing I was born on March 10th and I was born on the 11th
"So another question for you is who is someone you want to meet tonight?"
"Besides the amazing people I have already met I haven't met Leah! So I would love to met her."
"Last question, how do you feel about this sudden like popularity?"
"Oh my gosh it's crazy I remember last week I just had 5,000 followers and now I have 30,000 and it keeps going up. It's just mind blowing."
"Okay thank you and just say your social media name."
"It's X-O.A-D-R-A-S-T-E-A across all platforms" She smiled, "Thank you for having me! Did I do good??" She asked laughing
"Yes amazing! Bye!" The interviewer smiled at her once again.

@xo.adrastea

adrastea