Truth?

Here is the 1st chapter guys.
Don't forget to vote and comment.

Enjoy Reading!
__________________________________________________
Shivansh pov

Someone enters in my office without knock I lift up my eyes and saw a familiar figure coming towards me who is non other than my younger brother EKANSH CHAUHAN. Anger visible on his face.

It's enough bhai! How can you do this to her? Why are you behaving like this? What's her fault in this, huh? He said

Understanding what he is talking about.

I replied ""Ekansh! I'm not in mood to talk about this shit, and if you are here for this then, you may leave please!""

Oh woww!! (He Clapped) So, now Mr. Shivansh start treating everyone according to his mood!
Great! Listen Bhai you're not the only one who was forced into this marriage, she equally face the same pain as you, but she didn't choose to ignore this marriage like you! She tried to accept it even she always treat our as her family.

I frowned at the sentence (she equally face the same pain?) it means she was also forced? She also didn't know to whom she is getting married? Fuck Shivansh!

Bhai? Are you listening to me?? He said

Yea Yea but who told you this? I mean about her side? I asked him

Dadu told me this.
(Flashback)
When I was leaving for office after your call I was passing through his room. He was talking to Dadi, "" Alka ji humne socha tha ki Shivansh samajhdar hai, vo is rishte ko nibhane ki koshish karega.

(Alka ji I thought that Shivansh was enough understandable, he will try to make his relationship work)

Dadi replied ""vo abhi disturb ho gaya hai cheezo ko leke use thoda waqt dijiye sab thik hoga.""

(He is disturbed now by all the things, give him some time everything will be fine)

Dadu said ''haan hume malum hai ki hum ye faisala uske khilaf jakar kiya par hum apne is faisale par pura yakeen hai. Shivansh ke liye Ishita ke acchi ladki hume nahi mil sakti thi.
Or hume pata hai Shivansh ne use hi galat samjha hoga, shadi ke baad se usne humse baat bhi nahi ki Jo hum use kuch bhi bata pate.

(I know I took this decision without his aggreement but I trust my decision. We could not find a better girl than Ishita for Shivansh. And I know he misunderstood her. He didn't even talked to me after marriage so that I can told him the truth)

Konsa sach dadu? I asked him

(Which truth dadu?)

E-Ekansh? he said in worried voice with wide eyes.

Yes Dadu told me which truth you're taking about? I know how is bhai behaving after his marriage and it's hurting all of us most imp. It's hurting Bhabhi. He didn't even talk to any of us in this house. He daily left for his office early in the morning and come home late!

I know Ekansh but-

But what dadu? It's enough now I'll talk to him! I said while cutting his sentence in between.

Okay he said
Start tolding me everything,
Ekansh it's not your brother only who is forced into this marriage, Ishita is also forced.

But Why Dadu? Why you guys forced them?

Ekansh Ishita is my friends granddaughter. Ishita lost her mother in an accident, and her father got married to another woman named (Ridhima) cuz she was just 5 years old, but nobody knows that the second marriage will change Ishita"s whole life. It was Ishita"s 14th birthday when her mother first time slapped her just because she broke the glass of water. She cried whole day missing her mother and from that day it become a habit for Ishita to get torture from her mother and her father didn't aware from any of this situation cuz Ridhima threatened her if she told anything to her father she'll beat her as hell! Poor Ishita whenever she tired that she'll tell her father something but her mother never leave them alone.

After completing her student she decided to go her grandparents house. One day, Ishitha gathered her all courage and told her father that she wants to go to her grandparents house. Her father agreed. And she left for their house, she told them everything while crying her heart out. And I get to know about it last month when I went to meet him. And then I thought to change this friendship into family. I want her to feel the love of a family. She is such a sweet, kind, intelligent girl, she got know about this marriage before one week as same Shivansh.

In present-

Shivansh pov

I buried my face in my hands in regret and thought how can you be so dumb Shivansh? you gave the punishment to her of the fault which she didn't even do!

Bhai I know whatever happened was wrong but only you can make it right, and you have to make right. You know bhabhi is really nice. You were never there but still didn't even complain to anyone about it. She always take your side by saying ""He is busy in his office work, He is tired that's why he is sleeping"" she always give excuses whenever anyone ask her about you.''

I don't know why but after listening Ekansh words I felt very happy. How can someone be so pure? Anyways, I will right my mistakes, and give a chance to this marriage I"ll will talk to her today.
I thought

I stood up from my chair and walk towards Ekansh and said ""Thanks Ekansh for this info.""

He hugged me in happiness ""Are mujhe to pata tha mere bhaiya dimagdaar hai vo samjh jayenge!""

I slightly smile then said "over dramatic" I pushed him back from hug.

Okay Bhai I have to go now. I have some other works. Ekansh said.

I take out my phone from pocket, and dialled a number

On call:

Shivansh: Hello!

Other person: From where the Sun rise man!? You called me? Mr. Shivansh Chauhan called me?

Shivansh: If your drama is over can we come to the point Ayush?

Ayush: Okay fine go-ahead

Shivansh: I want all the information about the person named RAGINI SHARMA!

Ayush: Okay send me some of her details I will check it out!

Shivansh: hmm. And I Cut the call.

I Send some details to Ayush about RAGINI SHARMA. Left for home.

Asshole! How can someone be so rude. Ayush thought.

On other hand
Ishita's pov

I'm in kitchen making tea for dadi. I was looking at tea while thinking about something, that something is my marriage my right hand is caressing my nuptial chain. I was so deep in thoughts until someone tap on shoulder. She was Aradhya, Shivansh's younger sister. She is such a sweet and kind girl.

What happened Bhabhi I'm calling you from last 5 min. Where were you lost? She asked

Aah it's nothing I replied while smiling at her.

Are you sure? I mean if there is anything you can tell me. She said

Yess Aaru I'm pretty sure my baby! I replied while tapping on cheeks lightly.

Okay. Now you go take some rest, I'll give this tea to dadi.

I can do this Aaru you don't have-

Bhabhi! I'm saying na I can do this you go she said smiling at me.

I sighed said okay. Left from there.

While coming from Kitchen. My eyes went on a familiar figure coming from outside, who was non other than my Husband SHIVANSH CHAUHAN.

I stopped middle of the way my eyes meet with his eyes. It was the first time we shared a eye contact more than 5 seconds. The more other shocking thing for me was he came towards while smiling at me! What? Smiling at me? He is smiling at me? What the fuck?? Na na Ishita wake up I know you're dreaming I said while closing my eyes.

No Mrs. Ishita Shivansh Chauhan you're not dreaming! He said while smirking lightly.

__________________________________________________
So this was Chapter 1.
What do you think will Ishita forgive Shivansh?🤔

Do you like the character of Ekansh?🌚

Please don't forget to share your views in comment box.🥸✅

We will meet soon. Take care!🤍