Comfort

Hey everyone!
I'm back with the new chapter.
Hope you guys are fine!
Let's start... enjoy reading♡

Anjam tay hai mera, hona tumhe hai Mera!
----------------------------------------------

Ishita's pov-

I'm standing in balcony of my room. Cold air was touching my skin it was giving me peace and I was looking at the moon, my mind was filled with the words of my step-mother she always used for me while beating me '' kalank hai tu sabke liye"" ''pehle apni maa ko kha gayi ab humara bhi Ghar barbaad kar degi'' unknowingly a tear escaped from my eye.

Suddenly a familiar voice broke my thoughts, I wiped my tears. It was Shivansh, he came and back hugged me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked

"Nothing I was just looking at the moon! Isn't it beautiful??' I replied while looking up the sky.

Yes Very Beautiful! He replied and I looked at him he was already staring at me.

'Mr. I'm talking about the moon!' I said

'Yes and I'm also talking about my moon standing infront of me!' He replied

Blush appears on my cheeks. 'I never thought you also have this side' I replied

"Moon, There are many more sides of me you're not aware from!"" He replied while leaning close to me.

If he didn't stop now I know will become a whole tomato, I thought. ''Let's go to sleep it's getting late'' I said while trying to change topic.

He chuckled and said 'Okay let's go'

We moved towards the bed but his phone got a notification then he looked at me and nod while saying ''you go I'm coming in five min.'' I said "Okay" and moved towards my bed.

Shivansh pov-

I was going to sleep suddenly I got notification, I checked there is a text from Ayush.

Ayush: Something important!

I looked up saw Ishita looking at me I nod while making her understand and said ""You go I'm coming in five minutes!""

(On text)

I asked,
Me: What?

Ayush: While finding information about Ragini Sharma I got to know that she was already married to a man named Rajiv Mishra.

Me: Wait What? But we all know that she was single before marrying Shiv Uncle?

Ayush: And the most interesting part is, his husband died on the same day as Ishita's mother!

Me: What the fuck? How is it possible?

Ayush: Dude I'm telling you it's a master mind gameplay.

Me: Then I want to play this game with full intrest.

Ayush: It will be fun.

Me: Call Rudra and told him to came back India I want you guys at my office a day after tomorrow.

Ayush: Okay got it Mr. Chauhan.

Me: Good! Now Gud nyt bye.

Ayush: Why are you always in a hurry?

Me: Cause I'm not single like you now.

Ayush: Oh yeah Married Man! Such a old grandpa vibes.