His Apology

No Mrs. Ishita Shivansh Chauhan you're not dreaming! Shivansh said.

Ishita's pov

I opened my eyes with shock after listening his voice and thought (Ishita Shivansh Chauhan? Kahi inhone apna sar diwal mai to nahi mar liya na? Nahi nahi Ishita tu bhi kya soch rhi hai.)

I came out from my thoughts after listening my mother-in-law's voice.

Oh Shivansh you're back? she asked him with sweet smile.

Ji Maa! Actually I have some work here with this sentence he moved his gaze on me, and me who is looking at him weirdly.

"Accha you go and fresh up, Ishita you come with me" Richa said.

""Jii Maa"" Shivansh and Ishita both replied at the same time, their eyes meet and they moved from there for their work.

Shivansh pov-

I came in my room and my nostrils filled with the beautiful smell of lavender, I smiled with the thought ""everything feels and smell like her in this room.""

I changed into comfortable clothes. And I was going out when I saw a diary on table I opened it. It's first page was well maintained with the name of its owner Ishita Sharma. I actually got excited to read it, but a sudden thought hit me
""WHAT IF SHE DIDN'T LIKE IT?"" Oh common Shivansh you are her Husband with this I start turning the pages. On starting pages their are shayaris. But a page came with a title...

WHY ME GOD?

Why I have to bear this pain? Why? First, you took my precious thing from me, MY MOTHER!. You know how it feels without her? I'm all alone in this world without her. My Dad who get married again for me so I can feel the love a mother. But She didn't like me at all! Why? Am I that much bad? Why can't she loves me like her own daughter? Didn't I deserve the love? She always take care about her daughter but what about me? Nobody is here to take care of me, to love me, to listening me, to over explaining my overthinking. She again beat me today with my father's belt just because I got late to coming from college. She said ""I know you were surely roaming with your male friends"" you know I don't have any friends except Saanvi. I'm tired now, Sometimes I think why I am still alive! Why you gave me this life.

Suddenly my phone rang. I closed the diary and placed it on table.

Ishita"s pov-

I was arranging the dinner. All family members were there chit chatting with eachother. Suddenly Ekansh came shouting,

Bhaabhiiiii~~ Aaj dinner mai kya hai? He asked sweetly with cheekily smile.

(Bhabhi what's for the dinner today?)

Haan pura din kuch kaam mat karo, bas pade raho, khao piyo or sojao. Maa said while making his fun.

(Yes don't do anything except laying, eating, drinking and sleeping)

Aradhya also joined "haan tabhi dekho pade pade bhalu ho raha hai.' She said while laughing at him.

(Yes that's why he's becoming a bear)

Haan haan banalo mazak mera jitna banana hai, ek din mai bhi mahan vyakti banuga or tujhe to autograph bhi nahi dunga Ms. Aradhya! Ekansh replied

(Sure Sure Make my fun as much as you want, I'll become a great man one day and I didn't even give my autograph to you Ms Aradhya!

Din mai sapne sapne mat dekh. She replied

(Don't daydreaming.)

All family members laugh on their silly fights.