First Life - Part 2

"You know, you shouldn't cater such bad thoughts as it will only make you depressed. As much as there are many bad things happening in life, so will good things. Every person has the right time to experience it. Maybe now it is full of bad things, but someday it will go away. Just wait."

She smiled and nodded gratefully to the woman.

When they reached the entrance of the hotel, the woman asked her where her destination was. She pointed out the nearest bus station, just in front of the hotel. She said she would take the bus and go home. The woman offers to walk her there as a thank you for helping her.

She felt there was no need, but the woman insisted, so she reluctantly agreed. They waited for a few minutes until the bus came and bid goodbye to each other.

Just as the door of the bus is about to close, she hears the woman say:.

"See you later!" and waived at her smilingly.

She frowned and wondered what she meant by that, but the bus started to move, so she went to sit.

She saw a vacant seat beside a little girl, so she asked if it was available. Her mother, who was seated behind her with her brother, replied to her.

"It is vacant. I let her sit there as her brother feels a little car sick and might throw up," the mother said.

"Yes, sister. You can sit here!" the little girl said as she patted the seat next to her.

She smiled and said thank you. While on the bus, the little girl was very lively and often asks her brother if he still feels unwell she then takes a few candies in her bag and give it to him.

"You can take this and get well. When we reach our grandmother's house, we'll play lots, okay?"

She smiled as she listens to the child. But then the bus came to an abrupt stop. The passengers yelled in surprised while she went to stop the little girl before she hits the seat in front of her because of the force.

"Please stay in your seats! There is a truck blocking the road in front of us!" the driver yelled.

"What happened? Is there an accident?" a passenger asked.

After a while, a traffic enforcer came to them and explained the situation. There had been an accident just a few minutes ago; no one got hurt, but it will take time to move the truck from the road, so they were advised to take another route.

Some passengers complaint saying it will take a long time for them to arrived at their destination but they can't do anything about it and grumpily sits back.

The sudden panic immediately calms as they prepared to take another route. The child sits back and expresses her gratitude to her.

Suddenly the driver frowned as the bus won't move and went to check the engine. The passengers noticed him and asked what happened.

"There seems to be a problem with the bus, I'm afraid you will have to moved to another one." he apologizes while wiping the sweat off his head.

Some passengers wailed while they get off the bus and angrily complaints to the driver. The driver had no choice but to repeatedly apologize.

The mother immediately went to pick up her son who was still weak and tells her daughter to help her get their belongings. Most of the passengers are already out of the bus and only a few remain including them. When they were about to reach the door someone yelled in panic.

"Everyone get away! There's a truck coming here!"

They saw a truck running to them at full speed. If looked closely, someone could see the panicked face of the driver while bumping the horn with his hand.