𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 1

1996

1996

The sun was shining through the hospital window. It was the first sunny day since two weeks of rain and the sun was shining beatifuly. It was shining so brightly that it made her eyes burn. She turned het head to take a look at her newborn daughter. She let out a tired sigh from as she watched her baby with little interest. Seconds later he turned her head towards the window.

- Good morning miss Frost - said the nurse which attitude equal the bright sun outside. Emma looked at her and gave her a small smile without showing her teeth

-  I just came to do a check up on the baby- She assured while getting close to the baby but she was surprised when she saw the name sticker empty

-  Mrs frost have you thought of a name?- The nurse said while glancing at the new mother with a frown on her face.

- No.- Emma answered coldly but then noticing how the nurse's expression had changed completely. She didn't need it to use her powers to know what the nurse was thinking.

-Listen um?...-

-Parker ... nurse Parker-

- Nurse Parker I haven't decided what name to give her i a very hard decision-  answered Emma caming nurse Parkers worried

- Well your doubt is normal I still remember how hard I was to name Peter- nurse  Parker answered with a nostalgic smile on her face.

- Your son? -

- No Peter is my nephew he is months older than this little one -

-  Sing that you have more experience than I do when this whole thing ¿do you have any suggestions? -

- Of course let me think - the nurse said staring fondly at the baby girl who smiled at her and then the nurse smiled back.

-  You know  this is one of the most special babies I ve to help deliver, we've been having intense rain for two weeks which means many accidents which leads to an excessive work  load with not enough staff in the hospital when you arrived  I had already pulled a 20 hour shift  I was on my way out but there was no one else on call last night So I had to stay and help. The moment she was born the thunder and rain stopped being heard there was a moment of calm in the OR. Then I walked outside and I could barely recognize my surroundings the sun was shining there was no sign of rain-  She said approaching the baby's crib and taking her in her arms, The baby girl was starting to get fuzzy so nurse Parker rocked her in her arms.

- That's why I think that the name Aurora would be perfect- Nurse Parker said looking up at Emma while still cradling the baby in her arms.

-  What does Aurora mean?-

- It means Danw its also the name of the northpole lights-

For a moment a his heart had the impulse to leave her daughter under the care of nurse Parker but then looking at her daughter's face she saw the factions that resembled her father and her heart filled with hate and bitterness then she decided to continue her initial plan and her lipsformed a mischievous Smile by thinking how the so called father of his daughter was going to react  by seeing the surprise she was going to leave him.