𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 2

"That fuking bitch," Tony said, full of hate

"That fuking bitch," Tony said, full of hate. In the background, the baby could be heard crying. Pepper approached and took her in her arms.

"Poor girl still has her hospital clothes on, she's probably been in that basket all day," said a worried Pepper as she held her in her arms.

"That bitch left and left me this nut to raise," repeated a very hateful Tony as he walked from one side to the other, Happy passing behind him discreetly taking the letter from the desk and reading it.

"It says her name is Aurora here," Happy said, interrupting Tony's tantrum.

"Aurora, what a cute name," Pepper said as she held Aurora.

"Pepper, you're my assistant, right," Tony asked.

"Yes," he responded with an obvious tone.

"So fix this mess ok, I don't want to have anything to do with the dwarf teletubie" Tony said pleadingly.

-do you want me to put her up for adoption-

"No, if you do it, everyone will find out and my reputation will be ruined." Tony said, losing his sanity.

"So what do you want me to do?" Pepper asked.

"DNA test, get a DNA test now" Tony said desperately taking his car keys "come on Pepper and leave it with Happy" he said this time leading Pepper towards the door

-But Tony we can't go...-

-Yes Pepper now-

-But I-

"Happy, tell Obi that something came up," Tony said, dragging Pepper to the exit without giving her much time to leave Aurora in Happy's arms, taking Aurora's pacifier.

-What do I know I'm supposed to do with Auro...- He was interrupted by a slamming door.

-Of course, just what I was missing, first Tony's nanny and now his daughter's - at that moment small sounds came from Aurora making Happy smile - At least you are adorable and physically a baby - Aurora let out a loud laugh, making my heart of Happy melted completely. Happy looked at Aurora's round eyes, so black and full of light, eyes that made his insides fill with calm and serenity. Looking at her face, she ironically noticed that she was the perfect combination between Emma and Tony. For each feature of Tony, something about Emma complemented him, for example, his eyes were almond-shaped like Emma's, but his irises were brown and large like Tony's, his nose had Tony's thickness and Emma's profile, Emma's full lips, but pink like Tony's, her hair was brown like Tony's and pale skin like Emma's. There was no doubt that it was his daughter.

Aurora is the positive product of two negative variables.

From one moment to the next Aurora began to make annoying noises.
- Hey, baby, calm down, don't cry... oh, you smell very bad - he said, making disgusted faces.
"That's disgusting... you stink," he said while Aurora only cried harder. Happy walked over to the basket looking for diapers.
"Damn, there's nothing here." He began to look around and found Tony's private bathroom. -perfect here there is paper- taking an extreme amount of paper.
- ok now what - looking at the highly restless and sobbing baby - well I guess I'll change your diaper now.....
But there are no diapers here.-Happy, in the absence of diapers, had to improvise with toilet paper.

After hard work wrapping Aurora in toilet paper. He decided that at least getting decent diapers wouldn't be bad. So he left the building, headed to the parking lot, and

"Shit, I don't have a child seat," he said, feeling the shock of reality, he looked ahead and got a taxi.

While Happy, with Aurora in his arms, headed to a nearby store in search of suitable diapers and a car seat. The connection with the girl grew as he struggled to cover all the needs improvisedly.

                                    ○●○

Tony and Pepper are on their way to a lab to perform the DNA test.

- Tony, don't you think you're exaggerating a little? - Pepper asked with a worried look.

- Pepper, this is crazy. "I can't have a child now, much less with that woman," Tony responded, with his nervousness evident.

In the laboratory, JARVIS was already preparing the equipment for the DNA test while Tony impatiently waited.

- Calm down, Tony. This will be resolved soon. - Pepper tried to calm down.

Back at Stark Mansion, Happy awkwardly manages to properly change Aurora's diaper while she continued to cry.

Meanwhile, in the lab, the DNA test reveals the truth. Tony Stark, the genius, millionaire, playboy and philanthropist, was about to face a reality he did not expect.

- Tony, the results are ready. - Pepper announced cautiously.

- Tell me, is she my daughter or not? - Tony asked, with a mixture of anxiety and fear.

- The results are positive. Aurora is your daughter. - Pepper revealed, watching Tony's reaction.

The expression on Tony's face changed from disbelief to surprise, and finally, to disappointment.

- But, Tony, this could be an opportunity to... - Pepper tried to say before being interrupted by Tony.

- No, Pepper. This doesn't change anything. - Tony responded firmly.

◇◆◇

One more chapter and its the end of act 1.
What do you guys think so far?

Coment and vote