08

Author's pov

"We're not done yet"

Asher spoke when looking at Aryal while she was walking away from Eliza's room.

Aryal turned towards him and her eye brows knitted together in confusion.

"Humari baat khatam nahi hui abhi"

Aryal got what he was trying to say about.
She bit her lips and roamed her eyes all around. They both were standing in the hallway which had everyone's bedrooms.

"Do you think you're brave sneaking out like this Aryal? Do you even know kitni badi cheez hai yeh. Kitna dangerous hai ye tumhe pata bhi hai?! Agar mai us waqt nahi pohonchta tumhe pata bhi hai tumhare sath kya hojata Aryal!!" Asher spoke in a warning and angry manner.

He moved towards her and held both of her hands and spoke,

"Promise me tum ase kabhi bahar nahi jaongi, wada karo mujhse" Asher looked into her eyes and she looked at his too. Aryal felt a different type of feeling inside her and she felt like drowing in his eyes. Asher held her hands and he noticed how her palms went from being cold to warm in his palms.

His eyes softened when he notices a few tears coming up in her. She spoke,

"I-I'm sorry...Mai ab kabhi bhi ase sneak out nahi karungi" Saying that her tears escaped her eyes falling on her crimson cheeks. He pulled out his one hand and wipped away the tear from her cheeks and cupped her left cheek from his one hand while the other one was still holding Aryal's.

"Wada?"

"Hmm" she spoke while sniffing.
He gave a light chuckle and wipped her remaining tears and said,

"Jao sojaao abhi aur ro nahi, Gian lagrahi ho"

"Acha toh fir aap jaiko hai, gian ki behen"

"Acha zyadi bakwas na karo. Jao sojaao" she was about to enter her room but Asher spoke,

"By the wayyyy Emir bhai ko pata hai tumne ye drama kiya hua hai?" He spoke loudly which made Aryal to run and keep her finger on his mouth to shut him. He felt butterflies in his stomach feeling her finger on his lips.

"Dheere bolein yaar agar bhai ne sunliya toh wo mera ghar se nikalna band kardega. Pleaseeee unhe na kahein pleaseeee" she plead.

"Umm..mm..."

"Kya?"

Asher pointed his eyes down on his lips.

"O-oh..s-sorry" she pulled away her finger quickly and blushed badly. He notices how her cheeks and ears turned red.

"I-I'll go, tum so jaao" Asher spoke and left quickly whereas she went into her room.

Aye khubsurat ajnabee ek ilteja sunoge kya...?
Mohobbat toh fana hone wali hai humsafar banoge kya...?
🌺🌼💗

Yoooo wussupp!!!

A short update again..hehe 😅