13

Author's pov

"Aayi aayi Emir saab, tashreef laayein" A man same age as Emir wearing a brown khaki pathani with a black coat on top opened his arms to make an approach towards hugging Emir who looked not even one percent intrested in being present here.

Emir didn't hug the man and just passed an intimidating glare at the guy who chuckled in a reply to the glare.

"Kya yaar, kamal karte ho, mai yaha tumse humare khandaani rishte ko mazboot banane ki koshish kar raha ho aur tum ho ki naraz dulhan ki tarah nakhre dikha rahe ho?"

The man laughed while Emir being a bilious person, still maintained a calm and composed personality of himself infront of him while he was howling from inside waiting to end the life of the person infront of him.

Emir knew the intentions and ideas behind that smug and creepy smirk which was plastered on the guy's face who was non other than the son of their biggest rival, Junaid Baig. Alam Baig.

"Behtar yeh honga ke ham jis kaam ke liye ham yaha mojud hai wo pehle kiya jaye naa ke rishte ko mazboot banane ka sonche" Emir spoke in his deep voice while going to seating on the chair at the specific spot.

"Aa h-han, kyu nahi" spoke the  minister of a certain branch who had organized this meeting. 

The meeting went on by the constant exchange of glares between Emir and Alam.

"Yeh Emir saab ke Peshawar aur Multan ke zameeno ka status hai. There's a swift change in the status from the past two years, Emir saab ne jo projects karwaye the, unki wajah se waha ke logo aur schools, hospitals mein bohot development aaya hai, so our comitee has decided to hand over Sindh and Balochistan plateau project to the Dawood's"

The head of the comitee spoke handing the paperwork to the manager of Emir while Alam Baig was infuriated from inside and was full of rage and his jealousy was at its peak.

"Lekin last comitee meet mein toh decide hua tha ke Sindh aur Balochistan plateau ka project will be handeled to other group after five years!! Sirf do saal mein aaplog yeh decision nahi le sakte, what if things wont work out Mr. Quresh!" Spoke Alam in his infuriating tone exactly like the phupa ji who wasn't asked for his opinions before any family function or anything big.

"Relax Mr.Baig, we know that it was decided to hand over the project to anyone after five years but in the project of Mr.Emir we've seen a swift and quick change which also means development, so to not delay further we are handing the other two important project to The Dawoods. I hope everything's clear" The head left after he found no one uttering against the decisions because why not, it was the mateter of Dawoods.

No one dared uttering something against this matter except Alam who sweared to take revenge. Alam threw daggers at Emir while Emir only smirked. While everyone was leaving the room, Emir walked towards Alam, keeping his hand of Alam's shoulder, he tilted his head towards Alam's ear and spoke,

"Arey kya Alam saab, sirf second important project hi toh mila hai hume, ab aap kyu naraz dulhan ki tarah nakhre dikha rahe ho?" Hayee tit for tat krdiya Emir ne!

Alam was furious, and felt defeated. He decided that revenge pakka!

Emir just chuckled deeply in his husky voice and left.

___

Pacing towards the main door, with a few sweat spots on the forehead, Eliza was stepping out of the mansion as she suddenly had an important seminar to attend at her college. She was on leave but she was truly dedicated towards her degree because it's her dream.

She was chilling on her couch when suddenly she was informed by a friend from her class about an important seminar. She could've said that she's on leave but Eliza also wanted to step out of the circus going on in her home.

With her head down she was sneakily moving towards the driver but she suddenly hit her head on a wall. Wait! A wall?!

Eliza caressed her head and looked up ready to yell but rather found him looking down at her. Her doe eyes done in a winges liner with some kajal smudged under her eyes and lashes done with Mac mascara making them more volumnious. A Godess who must be worshipped.

Her ash brown eyes meeting his dark brown ones's. The body gaurds behind him backed away and stood near the gate.

"Kahin jaa rahi ho?" Aapko kya lagta hai mai bekar mai gate ki taraf aai hu.

His hand reached her's and he kissed the bavk of her hand which he does out of nowhere these days. Raising his eyesbrows he waited for her to answe while she was just looking at his face.

"Um haa wo, c-college mein ek important seminar hai which is really compulsory for me to attend."

"I'll drop you then"

Saying that he pulled her towards his car and she didn't oppose or spoke anything because she knew it would be of no use. He opened the door for her and signalled her to get in. After she sat in the car Emir walked towards his side and the bodygaurd opened the door for him and he entered in the car and started the car.

She sat silently throughtout the whole drive while he was constantly taking glance at her time to time.

"I thought you were on leave"

"Um yea, mai leave par hi thi but I just wanted to attend this seminar"

"Achaa"

Reaching near the gate he dropped her to her college. When she opened the door to leave, he pulled her hand and kissed it again. How she hates when these gestures make her heart flutter!

"Call me when the seminar's ended"

She nodded her head and spoke,

"Allah-hafiz" and left while he nodded his head.